PP USA XV Band Sponsors

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
We had an overwhelming amount of interest in sponsoring bands next year. In fact, it was an all-time high. I truly appreciate everyone that offered to help out, but I simply cannot accommodate more. To be honest, it is an awesome problem to have.

Loyalty to previous sponsors won out over higher bids.

Here are your ProgPower USA XV Sponsors:

Friday Night:

Orden Ogan- Louis Mestier, Mark Bjorge, Carl Frederick, Jimmy & Brandi Johnson

Leprous- Jeremy & Sarah Hallum, Kyle Rose, Roderick Rose, Justin Richardson, Jana Haggard, William Seay

Overkill- Daniel Nickell, Mark Nickell, David Potts

Seventh Wonder- Craig & Stephanie Wheatley, Kyle Kauffman, Kris Vona, Bill Wrightson

Stratovarius- Phillip Hunt & Amanda Esposito, Jay Grizzard, Ann Marie Reilly, Stephen Konopa, David Perrussel

Saturday Night:

Withem- Andy Selden & Amy Bayer, Jim & Paris Wilkinson

Divided Multitude- Jeremy & Amanda Behne, Kelly Elder, Pat Gravino, Alicia Smith

Voodoo Circle- Keehn Hosier, Brett McIntosh, Barry McIntosh, Justin & Verna Westmoreland

Masterplan- Cristen Gonzalez, Justin Kramer, Michael Reilly, Chris Nicchi

Pain of Salvation- Justin & Heather Musgrave, Stephanie Rosenblatt, Chris & Tammie Willenbrock, Charles Muller

Jon Oliva’s Pain- Lane Miller, Mare Thomas, Dave Thomas, Sean & Angelia Gahgan, Len Gahgan & Lesley Hollenberg, Paul Cashman Darlene & Daric Gutierrez, Kimberly Dorris

cheers,

Glenn

Fantastic lineup! So many great bands! So pleased to be able to sponsor one of my favorites. Thanks Glenn!!
:danceboy:

We had an overwhelming amount of interest in sponsoring bands next year. In fact, it was an all-time high. I truly appreciate everyone that offered to help out, but I simply cannot accommodate more. To be honest, it is an awesome problem to have.

Loyalty to previous sponsors won out over higher bids.

So many remarkable character traits on display in so little text.

And, as always, eternal gratitude to the sponsors without whose help we would not have such an amazing time that one weekend every September.

EDIT: Is the Disperse/Thought Chamber slot missing in that list?

Me and my dad are both huge fans of Overkill. Funny enough, *I* got him into them, not the other way around. Be on the lookout for my special edition green lightup Overkill flying skull that weekend! Lol.

It is a honor to be sponsoring Overkill at what will be my 10th PP weekend.

AAAHHH!! Glen you have just made me the happiest metal-head on the planet. Thanks to all the other sponsors!!! :Spin:

Thanks to my fellow Seventh Wonder co-sponsors for helping get the band back here, to all the sponsors for helping to keep this fest going and absolutely stacking this roster, and to Glenn and Jen for allowing us to sponsor one of our favorite bands and everything they do year in and out to make this the most unforgettable experience and highlight of our year each and every year. I am beyond excited for this.