PP USA XIII: Band Sponsors

As others have said, A Big Thanks to Glenn & Jen for putting on the best festival in the US, and the opportunity to once again be a proud sponsor!! Paris and I are quite happy to be co-sponsoring Kingcrow. I think they will surprise quite a few people. Also a big thanks to all the other sponsors this coming year, what a killer line up we get to support. As I always say..... Is it September yet?!?!? tick tock, tick tock goes the clock... \m/ \m/

I'd personally like to thank, and buy a drink for next year, Paul Cashman & Alicia Smith :)

Can't speak for Lish, but since I very rarely drink alcohol, I'll be a cheap date. :)

Woohoo!!! I am SOOOO jazzed to be sponsoring Solution .45 (with the illustrious Mr. Cashman)! :headbang:

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. :heh:

As always, it's an honor and a privilege to be co-sponsoring ProgPower USA...in my case, for the eleventh consecutive year. :kickass:

Can't speak for Lish, but since I very rarely drink alcohol, I'll be a cheap date. :)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. :heh:

As always, it's an honor and a privilege to be co-sponsoring ProgPower USA...in my case, for the eleventh consecutive year. :kickass:

Well, rarely isn't 'never', so you're 'rarely' gonna drink one from me good sir :loco:

And IIRC, Alicia does partake in the adult libations, so I don't think there'll be a problem there :lol:

Woohoo!!! I am SOOOO jazzed to be sponsoring Solution .45 (with the illustrious Mr. Cashman)! :headbang:

Hmm. Perhaps illustrated? Industrious? At any rate, the honor is mine as well, good sir!

Well, rarely isn't 'never', so you're 'rarely' gonna drink one from me good sir :loco:

And IIRC, Alicia does partake in the adult libations, so I don't think there'll be a problem there :lol:
Indeed I do. And if I need to take one for the Sponsorship Team, so be it! :kickass:

I was hoping to get back into it this year for Solution 45. Glad the interest and the financial help has the sponsorship cup overflowing. I will gladly attend as a fan once again.

I do indeed suck.

I am confirming now that David is an eternal sponsor (or as long as he wants anyway).

No worries brother. If I did it for attention, then I'd be miffed. But I don't, and I'm not.

Though I have no idea how you can forget my overly drunken ass :D

Hey man... you're busy. I gotta hit the important points and shut up before I lose you.

I do indeed suck.

I am confirming now that David is an eternal sponsor (or as long as he wants anyway).

LOL

The first thing I thought of when I saw William's post about the dearth of sponsors for Primordial was "Woah! I coulda sworn David/Kimavir was gonna be on board with them; I wonder what happened?"
Glad to see my fears were unfounded, since apparently David's usual wish-list for Glenn goes "How about X, Y, Z...or any band that Pellaz is likely to sponsor." :lol:

For the record, Glenn offered me either Primordial or Solution .45 (since I'm usually the 'oddball' sponsor), and it basically came down to flipping a coin.

since I'm usually the 'oddball' sponsor

Now you're not the only oddball in town my good friend :). And yes, I literally just suggested a couple things to Glenn and then said to count me as a second Pellaz. All the Power Metal sponsors seem to have a good chance of hitting someone on their list, but I eventually realized that if I forgot any of my favorite bands then that exact one would be the one Glenn picked for that year. It's easier to just say "please keep Paul and I in your thoughts".

Sweet! Sponsoring Lanfear!!! Awesome to get this privilege again. Thanks so much for Glen to allow this for me and thank for all the fellow sponsors to help make this whole thing possible.