PP USA XIII: Band Sponsors

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Jen & I want to publicly acknowledge, thank, and kiss the feet of all those that are on board for next year:

Amy Bayer & Andy Selden - Above Symmetry
Dave & Michelle Badger / Ann Marie Reilly - Amaranthe
Jeremy & Amanda Behne - Amaranthe
Jimmy & Brandi Johnson - Epica
Matt Vicente - Epica
Jim & Paris Wilkinson - Kingcrow
Keehn Hosier - Kingcrow
Steven Konopa & David Perrussel - Lanfear
Joan Johnson - Lanfear
Jeremy & Sarah Hallum, Kyle Rose, Roderick Rose - Mayan
Darlene Guiterrez - Mayan
Philip Hunt & Amanda Esposito - Mystic Prophecy
Mark Bjorge & Louis Mestier - Mystic Prophecy
Chris & Grace Cannon - Pretty Maids
Brett McIntosh, Barry McIntosh - Pretty Maids
Bill Wrightson - Redemption
Kimberly Dorris - Redemption
Heather Huddleston - Redemption
Len Gahgan & Leslie Hollenberg - Redemption
Dave & Mare Thomas - Serenity
Justin Musgrave & Heather Simkins - Serenity
Jill Kirtland - Serenity
Sean Gahgan - Serenity
Leslie Montano, Christofer McGirr - Sinbreed
Kelly Elder - Sinbreed
Paul Cashman - Solution .45
Alicia Smith - Solution .45
Nathan Block - Symphony X
Lane Miller - Symphony X

We also want to thank all previous sponsors for their support in the past. I wish I could have accommodated all the bids for the upcoming year (especially after the roster announcement), but there simply wasn't enough space available.

That's right. Money was turned down. :wave:

Cheers!

A huge thanks to all that are sponsoring, it is an honor to be choosen, and fun. I wish I could have sponsored this year but the cards just didn't fall right, but I will be there in 2012, come hell or high water - SINBREED and PRETTY MAIDS, can't miss them.

Extremely excited about this year's roster. Thoroughly thrilled to be sponsoring Amaranthe. Thanks Glenn and Jen for the opportunity, the stellar line-up and all you do.

At the risk of seeming gratuitous or banal, I would like at this time to thank everyone that sponsored bands for next years Progpower.

Thank you.

I had hoped to be a first time sponsor this year, but I am glad to see that Glenn had so many bids that he had more then he needed. Maybe I will get lucky in the future.

And thanks to all of you who were chosen. This will be my 6th ProgPower to attend, and even though I enjoyed each of the others I went to, I think this has the best overall lineup for my tastes of any of the others I was at. I can't wait for September to get here!

I am very happy to be a sponsor again this year. If Kingcrow can put on half the show Haken did, they're going to win a lot of new fans. Thanks to all the other sponsors who are helping to bring some of my favorite bands, and bands I am just now discovering, close enough for me to go see them. And of course thanks to Glenn and Jen for making it all possible!

I'm delighted to be sponsoring again, and I'm even more delighted that I'm co-sponsoring Lanfear with someone I know! It always makes the sponsorship that much more special when you know at least one of your fellow sponsors. :)