ProgPower USA XIII 2012 Official Roster & dates (EXCLUSIVES added 4/17)

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
Friday:

Epica (The Netherlands & Belgium)
Redemption (USA)
Primordial (Ireland) *
Serenity (Austria) + *
Amaranthe (Sweden) + *
Kingcrow (Italy) + *
Sinbreed (Germany) + *

Saturday:

Symphony X (USA)
Pretty Maids (Denmark) *
Mayan - with special guests (The Netherlands & Belgium) + *
Solution .45 (Sweden & Finland) + *
Lanfear (Germany) + *
Mystic Prophecy (Germany) + *
Beyond the Bridge (Germany) + *

+ USA debut
* USA exclusive

Special announcement coming January 2012 regarding Wednesday/Thursday nights!

Dates: Wednesday, September 12 - Saturday, September 15, 2012

~Jen

Awesome! Especially for Epica, Amaranthe and MaYan. I've already seen Symphony X and Epica, but will be nice to see the latter again. Symphony X puts on a great show. Mr Jansen should be one tired man by the end of the night.

Kingcrow, Serenity and Symphony X are the 3 I'm excited about. Of course I can see Symphony X anytime, but its always nice at ProgPower. I have 8 bands I need to check out in the coming months.

Just an AMAZING line up. Glenn and Jen you have truly out done yourself. So many awesome bands, I mean this line up really is "all killer, no filler". And you got SOLUTION .45!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Friday's lineup. Saturday? Not as much, though I am quite intrigued by Mayan and have always wanted to see Symphony X. Having said that though, I'm happy for people getting Pretty Maids finally as I know they've been heavily requested. Just a band I can't get into.

Sinbreed, Serenity, Redemption, Lanfear and Pretty Maids is enough for me, all the rest are just icing on an already awesome cake. I will be there come hell or high water if I have to crawl on my hands and knees. I have put Lanfear and Pretty Maids on my line-up guesses many years, they are two of the most deserving bands to play PPUSA.

The two bands I am most excited about out of the 5 that i mentioned is SINBREED and PRETTY MAIDS. SINBREED I think, in my opinion is going to blow the frigging roof off centerstage and will be the biggest hit, PRETTY MAIDS enough said.