PP XV: Midweek Mayhem Lineup Announcement

Theocracy is what sold me on Wednesday this next year. Been waiting forever to see them, and was even contemplating missing Saturday this year to drive to Deland to see them play. Glad I didn't now, because I got to see Sabaton AND will be seeing Theo next year. Can't wait.

Theocracy is what sold me on Wednesday this next year. Been waiting forever to see them, and was even contemplating missing Saturday this year to drive to Deland to see them play. Glad I didn't now, because I got to see Sabaton AND will be seeing Theo next year. Can't wait.

I considered the same thing for about twenty minutes.. if the days had been reversed, we might have thought seriously about flying to DeLand, since I'm not a huge fan of Xandria or Wolverine and I'd already seen Soilwork this spring. There was no way I would have missed Circus Maximus, Armored Saint, or Sabaton, though.

We did wear DeLand festival shirts to the kickoff show. :)

I haven't been to progpower since 2007. Had attended from II - VIII, then just haven't been able to make it. Will finally be making a return next year. Incredible lineup! Already purchased my ticket the other day. Been a PoS fan for years, so the chance to see them twice in a few days will be great. I Figured I'd check out Theocracy again since I hadn't really heard them since PP VII. WOW...I can't get myself to get passed the song 'I Am', on 'As the World Bleeds', as I just replay it over and over. Freakin KILLER song! :OMG:

I was sold on Wednesday night when only Pain Of Salvation was announced. The addition of Theocracy is just icing on the cake for me. This is going to be one hell of a way to open the festivities next year!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

This may be blasphemy, but I'm not a huge POS fan.. Theocracy is what has me so excited for Midweek Mayhem. :)