PP2010 Wish List

I am totally going to support Jonathan when he posts about the fact that Anubis Gate should play Progpower Europe 2010, just warning you guys in advance! :p

Marcel, you're like a father to us :D

Absolutely, Anubis Gate is awesome. It's so awesome, it should actually be called Anubis' Gate of Awesomeness, but that's a terrible name.

Great band, and I am absolutely positive they would do well at progpower. :kickass:

I totally support Jonathan, my son (who's older than I am :p ), in his notion that Anubis Gate should play PPEU and would do awesome.

On another note, I saw this on Facebook this morning:

Gary Wehrkamp joined the group ProgPower Europe.

I'm almost afraid to ask the question and start hoping :)

Sadist are awesome, new album "Season of silence" coming out next month. Here's a song off of that new album:

Their guitar player plays guitar and keyboard simultaneously at concerts. Unfortunately I've never been able to see them live but heard plenty good things about their gigs.

Maybe the band is a bit on the heavy side but their musical chops are definitely worthy of Progpower imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadist are awesome, new album "Season of silence" coming out next month. Here's a song off of that new album:

Their guitar player plays guitar and keyboard simultaneously at concerts. Unfortunately I've never been able to see them live but heard plenty good things about their gigs.

Maybe the band is a bit on the heavy side but their musical chops are definitely worthy of Progpower imo.

Great band! Unfortunately they do grunt... :erk: