PP2010 Wish List

why not make a south-american friday complete with Mindflow and Deventter? The last Mindflow album was a blast, the new album 365 should be completed till autumn and the new Deventter is simply amazing!

and don't forget to check Shadow Gallery, René, now that they announced their very first concert @ Triton Power Cruise... :)

Not a bad idea, since Sacrum from Argentinia is already confirmed. Why not extend this idea to a South American Saturday with Angra as headliner?

The advantage of it:
6 Bands could possibly charter a plane and take our prog friend Andrè with them. He could run and collect autographs himself this year! :headbang:

dreamscape (had to miss them in 2007)
parallaxe (awesome awesome awesome)
mind key
shadow gallery
dominici
ghost brigade
chaoswave
voyager
hacride (yeah again. they were awesome last year)
stormwarrior
azure agony
mevyn
Queensryche (probably too big for sjiwa but you can always hope. :p)

My wishlist for 2010:
Aspera
Circus Maximus
Divided Multitude
Darkwater
Silent Call
Malpractice
Sun Caged
Feed Forward
Beyond The Labyrinth
Poverty's No Crime
Vanden Plas
Sons Of Science
Mindkey
Mindflow
Pantommind
Myrath
Edgend
Orphaned Land
Jeremy
Tiananogue

Well, you got me Proghma-C, add some Stolen Babies on the top and I'll be sorted, shitting myself happy. :D Also, In Vain could be nice, and I wouldn't mind Atrox again, even as a headliner!

Darkology: if we can't have Thought Chamber, why not try Michael Harris new band feat. Kelly Sundown Carpenter (ex-Beyond Twilight, ex-Outworld) on vocals? He sure has a very different style to Ted Leonard, but is a helluva singer as well nonetheless :headbang:

Darkology myspace

I'm repeating myself but Baroness would fit incredibly on ProgPower. These guys make amazing music, doing something interesting that don't do too many metalbands and appear to be very down to earth.

Would be incredible to see them at ProgPower.