PP2010 Wish List

Noren says: Haha, yes I think more people than me from the audience should get the chance to show their fantastic vocal abilities.

next year we're bringing a acc Guitar, acc Bass, some percussions, and maybe a small piano for a start so... who likes to join??????

P.s I know my english is not very well

Noren says: Haha, yes I think more people than me from the audience should get the chance to show their fantastic vocal abilities.

next year we're bringing a acc Guitar, acc Bass, some percussions, and maybe a small piano for a start so... who likes to join??????

:cool:We could have an audience band (named TAB, The Audience Band) playing an accoustic dinner-show in the tent outside :lol:
Good vocals are a must, we can start Progpower-idols to find the voice for the audience based band :loco: (I will not participate, cause I sing like :puke:)

ow..and someone come up with a better name please:oops:

The TAB should just perform at all the afterparties, in both the castle and at the venue :D

And a morning show like what happened at the castle on saturday this year as well :D

one of these might be nice (but will be probalby not one of the "surprises"):

-Sieges Even

Unfortunately Sieges Even split up some months ago. :erk:
I’d like to recommend post-SE band called Subsignal. Their debut album Beautiful & Monstrous is a killer.:headbang: Beside two former Sieges Even members we’ve got here two musician from Dreamscape and drummer from Sun Caged.:worship:

Also one of my wishes for next year is wristbands! Not just a stupid stamp that's gone by the next day! It shouldn't be too expensive for Rene (I've looked it up ;)) especially when you think about it as free advertising "Hey? What's that wristband you're wearing?", "Ahh you know... The greatest festival like... evahhh", "Oh great! I'll come!" tadaa...
But it would be cool wouldn't it?

+1

Guess I can remove The Old Dead Tree from my wishlist...

The Old Dead Tree is no more.

I wish I never had to write those words, but nothing is forever. These last few months, some disagreements started to grow within the band, regarding commitment and musical direction in the making of our fourth album. Those differences of opinions soon turned out to be a dead-end problem and led me to make the decision of ending the band's activities.

In twelve years of existence, The Old Dead Tree had its share of line-up changes. Of course, each of them has been an improvement, but they were also painful losses. And I do not want to face that kind of loss again.

Be that as it may, I am still extremely proud of the work we have achieved and I want to thank all the people without whom nothing would have been possible: past and present band members with whom I learnt so much and had amazing times, our wonderful crew, our label Season of Mist, our tour booker K Productions, and especially the fans who supported us and encouraged us to go forwards. I wish them all the best in their future endeavours.

This is now farewell.

Manuel Munoz

Don't know if they've been mentioned yet (woitek might have), but there's this very enjoyable polish band called Animations that would fit right in at Progpower, imo

They're streaming their entire new album at their myspace right now!

Don't know if they've been mentioned yet (woitek might have), but there's this very enjoyable polish band called Animations that would fit right in at Progpower, imo

They're streaming their entire new album at their myspace right now!

So we are at least 2 voters for them! :headbang::headbang:

Thanks for the tip Cello! the new album is quite awesome!
I sent them an e-mail, asking them to apply for '10. ;)