PPUK: Orphaned Land Twice In 2 Days...!

AlexGuinness

The Collector
Oct 14, 2004
Scotland.
www.facebook.com
Just got back from my few days in Cheltenham.

What can I say...? I am SO glad that I went down for the pre-party, the acoustic set was jaw-droppingly good!

When I first got Sahara about 10 years ago, I never thought I would get to see the band live, but I am now one happy person having been at the first 2 UK performances! I am looking forward to some more hopefully.

Many, many thanks to the band for the performances. They made my weekend. Cannot really give higher praise than that...

See some of you at Wacken later in the year?

I can't even find the words to express how amazing this show was for me. And the reason why it was so amazing was because of Orphaned Land :kickass: :worship: I will put up a lot of pictures when I get them from my camera :)

I had an amazing time! I thought I'd probably never get the chance to see you guys and then got 2 shows in 2 days! It was lovely to meet the band too, I was the embarassed looking girl who ran down the signing queue near the end of the signing session :oops: I was pleased to be able to meet Yossi and Kobi afterwards though as well, and hopefully didn't appear quite so star struck that time! :lol: Both shows were wonderful, when you played 'The Storm Still Rages Inside' at the acoustic set, I don't think I could possibly have been happier. It was a brilliant festival and I absolutely cannot wait to see you again!

I have to totally agree with Alex. It was one of the best gigs i've ever seen!!i'm still buzzing.....You guys really know how to make such a great combination of styles into the awesome mixture of musical colours!!I'm only sorry i did not hear about your music sooner. You are an inspiration to us all!!
Hope to catch u guys at Wacken!
E x

WOW- some new additions to the Orphaned family I see. I am not surprised, since I heard so many good things after both shows from people in the audience. All cd's were sold out after the last show :headbang:

Some people who were new to OL's music were pleasantly surprised by it.
Welcome in all of you :)

guitarflames7jv.gif

Hi ;-)
Ciao
Salut
Hola
shalom4bg.gif