Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Press Release​
[FONT=Arial,Arial]
12.02.2007​
[/FONT]
Elixir® Strings endorsement​
Power Quest
[FONT=Arial,Arial]is proud to announce their endorsement affiliation with [/FONT]Elixir® Strings[FONT=Arial,Arial]. Using them for several years and being absolutely satisfied with the quality, this is a great co-operation coming together. Steve Kiwi Scott is using the Elixir® Strings - Bass strings, Andrea Martongelli and Alessio Garavello are playing Elixir® Strings - Anti-Rust Electric strings and Acoustic strings.
Alessio: "These are the best strings I’ve ever used! My guitars have never sounded so great!" and Andrea adds: "Heavy Metal means great guitar sound, and Elixir makes me screeeam!". For more information regarding [/FONT]Elixir® Strings, [FONT=Arial,Arial]please visit the web site www.elixirstrings.com.
Power Quest will be on tour in Europe for the first time between [/FONT]February 16th and March 7th 2007 [FONT=Arial,Arial]with legendary Brazilian metal band [/FONT]Angra [FONT=Arial,Arial]and Greek metallers [/FONT]Firewind[FONT=Arial,Arial], the latter also endorsed by [/FONT]Elixir® Strings[FONT=Arial,Arial].
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial][/FONT]