Practice, Practice, Practice....What??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir Royal Eddie

Awesome Member
Feb 21, 2007
Florida, USA
www.cobhc.com
I'm sure I'm not alone when one always wants to know whats THIS guitar players secret or why is he is good, or why cant I shred like that? And usualy more than half the time whenever a artist or guitar player is asked that they always just say. "Practice, Practice, Practice" I know Alexi Laiho and Glen Drover of Megadeth himself has said this more than a couple times in different interviews and etc. But my question into response into that is... PRACTICE WHAT EXACTLY!? Not to go on some crazy rant, but I would really like to know what Each artists definition of "practice, practice, practice" Is. What do they mean by that? What to them is "Practicing?" I would like to know so I could Practice those things haha. I just wish there would a lot more clarifying definition when it comes to this question asked to so many guitar heroes. Tell US what we should practice! We want to get better to just like you, and if you said you did with practicing, well at least give us a gist of what You think we should focus on. Anyone have any ideas or comments to the 'ol "Practice, Practice, Practice." :err:

Status
Not open for further replies.