Practice Time - NoName (DI´s included)

vunc89

notlikeyou89
Jun 18, 2013
Hello
First sorry for my bad english :lol: .
I have now recorded my first song and would like to make it available for mixing because I am always grateful when other people provide for practicing their songs like. The pachet includs: Drum Midis with TempoMap, (Zom) bass DI, DI guitar left, guitar right DI, DI guitar lead.
Here's a quick reference mix.

Here is the link to the Packet
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zcse0cco7mxya01/J8WPED2FmQ

Maybe someone would like to record shouts and growls on it :).
Many fun with it. :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some spare time, thought it was a fun one to do so here ya go :) :

Sounds very good :headbang: .
I like the Basssound. which plugins you have used for the Bass-Guitar?

Thanks a bunch!

Nothing special really, used Bass Rider the slam the dynamics out of there, CLA-3A for compression (and for character) think i used Kramer Tape as well, and for the distortion sounds i used (wait for it....) EzMix :D But the most important one i guess was getting the lowend straight with the kick and guitars

Thanks a bunch!

Nothing special really, used Bass Rider the slam the dynamics out of there, CLA-3A for compression (and for character) think i used Kramer Tape as well, and for the distortion sounds i used (wait for it....) EzMix :D But the most important one i guess was getting the lowend straight with the kick and guitars

Good work!

btw. : This Plugins are always so cheap :OMG:.

whats cheap? ezmix or the CLA?

I mean the good mixing Plugins from Waves are expensive ( Maybe just for me :cry: ). My sarcasm are not so good in english :lol: .

Good mix too!!!

Thanks man!. All guitars are Kemper. Krank Krankenstein + in the left, EVH 5150 in the right and Bogner Uberschall on lead guitar (No OD).

Thanks for all the good mixes :). I have a question about the Bass. Sound the DI-Bass (Zombass 3) good or like shit????