practice,work your ass off...!

no_reply said:
haha thanx! yay i suck....but i guess i'm doing great since it's just my fifth lesson.....btwy i'm moving over there to italy next year...that's the main reason why i'm taking this lessons...thanx!

ok, since it's 'your own' thread, a lil bit of off-topic won't do any harm... :Smug:
may i ask you how come you're moving out and where?

well i'm just moving there cuz i was born in rome, while my parents were in some random business trip,and since my birth certificate says that i'm legally italian ......and as i've found a job a place to stay at, and as i already grew sick of my country(mexico)....i'm about to start from zero...=)

no_reply said:
well i'm just moving there cuz i was born in rome, while my parents were in some random business trip,and since my birth certificate says that i'm legally italian ......and as i've found a job a place to stay at, and as i already grew sick of my country(mexico)....i'm about to start from zero...=)

good luck then! hope it will be a good start.
rome is a good place for gigs and stuff and if you're a romantic soul :lol: and like historical/artistic beauties, you won't get bored for sure :p

I think Bologna is better place to live.Its a student city and it has got damn hot women.Its not that expensive just like Firenze,Milano or Roma and its not crowded.I really liked its people and all those art activities when i was there.

no_reply said:
thanx!where u at?

She is from a little town in Toscana as far as i remember.I leaved Italy many years ago.I spent many time in Parma and Bologna when i was studying in there.I think i will visit a friend of mine in Cagliari/Sardegna nowadays.By the way i can understand italian but i forgot most of the words and i need to practice it desperately.

°scarlet° said:
no.

let's not turn no_reply's thread completely off topic though.

back to practice/vocals/singing 'n stuff again.
I sing along to music when I'm completely alone on my bicycle:p
I like mark kozelek te sing along to the most.
I would sometime like to try to record it (maybe to let you people hear my voice), but I can't, hehe

Vincent J. said:
I sing along to music when I'm completely alone on my bicycle:p
I like mark kozelek te sing along to the most.
I would sometime like to try to record it (maybe to let you people hear my voice), but I can't, hehe

Yeah i like singing on bicycle too.But i prefer teh black metal vocals.
By the way i tried to do some brutal vocals too_One of my old home records.Its 6 years old or something i guess.It sucks of course.

transfer.php