Practice ...

I loved it when Alex was shredding in "Sins of Omission" (DVD) & Chuck just had that gleam in his eye, thinking "man, I'm glad to have my band back!" Then Chuck actually says w/ delight to the crowd "Alex Skolnick!":)

First time I saw the "Practice" video it totally blew me away, and the solo man, I totally agree, it gives me a hard on every time! hell yeah!
I had never heard Testament before and since that day my life changed!

Quite funny story actually: I borrowed an old vhs-tape from a girlfriends older brother, I could have been 12 or 13 year old. Why? It was suppose to be a wrestling rumble on the tape and it was. But after it was an old MTV Headbangers ball recorded. And with what: Chuck and Alex as presenters the entire show! They were there to promote their new album, of course - Practice...!
That show was filled with only goodies such as Annihilator/Anthrax/Nuclear Assault/Metallica/Maiden/Floatsam&Jetsam/Fates Warning to name a few... and of course Testament vids, I believe they aired Over The Wall, Practice, Trial by Fire & The Ballad. I remeber how proud they were when they presented "The Ballad" - their first ballad song!

Had to share with you...

:headbang: