Pratteln, Switzerland

wolfi123

New Metal Member
Jan 9, 2003
Visit site
Hey guys from Enchant! You really rocked last night in Switzerland.
Your set was great, but way too short:-((!
I especially liked "Under fire". This song smoked the air. Wow, Ted's voice is live even better than on disc.
Thanx to Ed for the small talk after concert. I really appreciated it. Cool that your favorit song is "What to say", mine too! It's so emotional.
The picture with you and Ted turned out great. And at first I didn't realise, but Nick is on this pic too, he makes a very funny face...

Thanx a lot
Wolfgang

Yeah, I'd like to see the picture, too! :)

Otherwise I can only agree to what Wolfi said - the show was fantastic and the sound crisp and clear. A real treat indeed.

Funny coincidence has it that some 5 years ago I saw the same package (Enchant opening for Spock's Beard), as being the first concert at the Z7 after our return to Switzerland from the UK and now, just a few days before we move back to the UK, both these bands come again! So they were both our welcome and now our farewell shows at the Z7...
Life's weird sometimes, but those kind of things are just what make it fun.

So.... a big loud THANKS to Enchant for a marvellous show. It was a very special night. :)

Big Thanks Wolfi and Madrigal

The Z7 is a cool place very big! I had an off night and kind of stayed back in the bass pocket but the sound was incredible and I think the others were great, post that shot wofli if you can.

I went out front to the sound board for Spocks after out set and it sounded amazing. cool venue!

We look forward to plazing there again!

I would like to show this pictures, but I don't know how to handle it.
I can't upload them.
Can somebody help?

greetings
Wolfgang

Wolfgang_Ed_Ted_Nick.jpg