Pre-Listening Party. Ready for some good stuff?

noren

Pixel coordinator
Jan 9, 2002
Alingsås, Sweden
www.progart.com
OK, let's try this once more. Last year it was perhaps no success with a crazy drummer on the floor above us while listening to the new Darkwater album, but it was nice anyway.

My friend Emil from Inner Wound Recordings have this year given me the chance to play the upcoming ANDROMEDA album for you.

The album is so fresh that it doesn't even have a title yet but it will be releasedby Inner Wound Recordings late 2011.

So, is anyone interested in hearing it? When would be a good time, and where (without risking a drummer madness once agan). Perhaps you can help us out Rene? Would it perhaps be a good idea to play it in the venue or in the pub during one of the dinner breaks?

OK, let's try this once more. Last year it was perhaps no success with a crazy drummer on the floor above us while listening to the new Darkwater album, but it was nice anyway.

My friend Emil from Inner Wound Recordings have this year given me the chance to play the upcoming ANDROMEDA album for you.

The album is so fresh that it doesn't even have a title yet but it will be releasedby Inner Wound Recordings late 2011.

So, is anyone interested in hearing it? When would be a good time, and where (without risking a drummer madness once agan). Perhaps you can help us out Rene? Would it perhaps be a good idea to play it in the venue or in the pub during one of the dinner breaks?

interesting :Spin:

:OMG::kickass::danceboy::worship:
woohoo.gif
:worship:

Don't think we will be that many people. Hopw about the room directly to the right when you enter the castle, or the room on on the top floor where we had an afterparty some years.

When would be a good time? 11?

We have 2 cds to audition, I will bring the new HAKEN - VISIONS to the castle.

In order to give us some time to relax in the sun, I suggest to do 2 sessions:

Saturday 11 am ANDROMEDA
Sunday 11 am HAKEN

Hehe
It has a theft-detection with a loud siren and also a gps ident for tracking. You better don't try! :D

It's also possible to have the pre-listening sessions in the basement during the diner breaks. This way also people not staying at the castle will be able to listen to it. Maybe more interesting for Andromeda and Haken.

Let me know if we should do this, so I can include it in the festival flyer. Need to know tomorrow morning at the latest!

Do two pre-listening sessions then. In the mornings at the castle, for everyone who's hungover over there, during the dinner break in the basement, for everyone who's not hungry :)