Pre Maiden Show Meet up

I feel this deserves a topic of its own:

The show starts at 8pm, I think we could all meet up in Irvine for dinner before the show (that way we dont have to buy $10 hot dogs! LOL). I say we all meet up at a Knolwoods before the show. There is one only a few miles away:

Knowlwoods
14952 Sand Canyon Ave, Irvine, CA
(949) 857-8927

Can I get an RSVP from everyone (Yay or Nay) on whether you want to do this?

Come on people this would be cool! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Sounds good bro! There will be 10 in my entourage that night. Including the singer for Lydian Sea who is flying in from Chicago. Will be there!

Something like this IM in the IMFC we are having a meet n greet
so far there are about 100 going to be there IM Sheryl a few more of my closest friends wont Kill let me know ASAP ...
AS THE TIME IS CLOSE AT HAND
bullet.gif

i was going to put out a invite to the Maidens as well
Wanda "steph harris" Ortiz said sounds good

fcdone1.jpg

I'm willing to meet up, I just need to figure out when I'll be able to get there with working that day...

Maiden_Cali said:
Sounds good, I think are group will be about 8 or so. A friend of mine that's going will probably have 3 extra tickets as well.

Where are his tickets?:err: I got nothing and after reading the setlist I really want to go.

PM me with the deets.

Jim

Archmagician said:
I feel this deserves a topic of its own:

The show starts at 8pm, I think we could all meet up in Irvine for dinner before the show (that way we dont have to buy $10 hot dogs! LOL). I say we all meet up at a Knolwoods before the show. There is one only a few miles away:

Knowlwoods
14952 Sand Canyon Ave, Irvine, CA
(949) 857-8927

Can I get an RSVP from everyone (Yay or Nay) on whether you want to do this?

Come on people this would be cool! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

That sounds good to me.:) We can all visit beforehand and get something to eat before going to the concert. I don't think any of us will want to sit and eat a hot dog while Maiden is playing anyway. ;)

Puckfiend said:
We just got Loge 5 row PP on Ticketmaster. Looks like they released some tickets, so go get them while they're still avail!

I don't need to get them you already did honey :) HAHAHAHA

Dumbass question, what does a VIP pass get you? I'm still waiting for confirmation of a ticket.

Jim

Not a dumb Question at all. Though I must admit that I dont know much about this VIP area....can anyone chime in?

I will add, they server liquor there (so no long lines), and I am pretty sure that you can watch the show from there too. Also, if there is a chance of meeting rockstars, that is the best place (other than backstage or onstage hahahah).