Pre Maiden Show Meet up

Looks like I'm in. :kickass:

Ray is sending me down a ticket so once that is in hand I am there.

Jim

Count us in on the meet up, there will be 3 in my party...... Just need to know a time and maybe a contact person who knows the area lol..... We are driving in from AZ and don't know anything about Irvine.... If your willing to be our contact please send me a PM......

Put aside 2 more chairs. :kickass:

BTW Wanda and I were talking last night and neither of us knew. Is there an opening act and if so who is it?
Huh.gif
Huh.gif

Jim

I hope to put faces with names this saturday, not sure what we are doing yet since Puckfiend is on the Maiden board too :) but if you see a brown haired girl in her MAIDENS t-shirt say hi :)

CRSCHKUM said:
I hope to put faces with names this saturday, not sure what we are doing yet since Puckfiend is on the Maiden board too

How about we all meet at the Yardhouse @ Irvine Spectrum?? People from the IMBB and MaidenFansUnited are meeting there and we can make it one big party.

I'd like to meet as many people as possible from all the boards, and splitting the time between two places will mean missing a few people..

Since no reservations have been made at Knowlwoods, anyone up for meeting at Yardhouse instead? (Since I'm on MFU and not on the official Maiden board, I didn't know about the Yardhouse meet until after Knowlwoods was suggested here. :erk:)

Puckfiend said:
How about we all meet at the Yardhouse @ Irvine Spectrum?? People from the IMBB and MaidenFansUnited are meeting there and we can make it one big party.

I'd like to meet as many people as possible from all the boards, and splitting the time between two places will mean missing a few people..

Since no reservations have been made at Knowlwoods, anyone up for meeting at Yardhouse instead? (Since I'm on MFU and not on the official Maiden board, I didn't know about the Yardhouse meet until after Knowlwoods was suggested here. :erk:)

Wow, if I went to the Yardhouse, I don't think I'd leave. Cool place.
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Puckfiend said:

I'm game. I've been there before and it's pretty nice. Parking is good too ~ I've left my truck there before to carpool to Verizon and it's always been fine.

As long as we meet up someplace where there is food doesn't really matter. If a safe place to carpool from, all the better.

Since I don't hang on the other Maiden boards I'd only know the folks from here. Any pertinent Maiden info gets revealed here very quickly anyhow.

I've got to look up directions for wherever the place turns out to be. :erk:

Jim

spideyjg said:
As long as we meet up someplace where there is food doesn't really matter. If a safe place to carpool from, all the better.

Since I don't hang on the other Maiden boards I'd only know the folks from here. Any pertinent Maiden info gets revealed here very quickly anyhow.

I've got to look up directions for wherever the place turns out to be. :erk:

Jim

Address:

Irvine Spectrum Center
71 Fortune Drive Irvine CA, 92618

Big entertainment complex. Lots of parking. Carpooling from there would be no problem.

Changing places this late in the game is a BAD idea in my opinion. Now we have to hope everyone who had planned to attend the pre-show meetup reads this message board before Saturday or they show up to Knowlwoods and "suprise, surprise" no one is there.

Also, we are bringing around 60 people to the knowlwoods gathering alone! That many people along with all of the others from the other boards will mean that the Yardhouse would be a COMPLETE madhouse. Its going to be hard to even find a fucking seat to eat at.

With it THAT crowded and that much chaos going on, there is no way you're going to be able to interact with that many people anyway. If you even tried to, you wouldnt have time to eat. Lets face it, we need to leave there by around 6:20pm or we will miss the opening act. It takes a LONG time to get parked, searched, and walked over to your seats (I am talking about at Verizon not at the Yardhouse).

Knowlwoods is a BIG place. Its got plenty of seating. It will be fairly easy to confine our group to one section and for us all to talk.

Look, I'll meet up at Yardbirds if you want to change it, but lets face it, its a BAD idea.

Maybe bad but how about making a list of who is really shure that can go to the pre madien show meet up and make a reservation in a big restaurant or something.... just a suggestion

PLEASE TAKE SOME PHOTOS PLEASE !!!! :)