Pre-order problem

Risquit

Sep 16, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
On the Peaceville website regarding Unblessing...anybody else experiencing issues where the order won't go through? I'm ordering from the U.S. with a Visa card (yes, there's money on it) and the transaction gets canceled.

Paypal works due to Paypal not caring whether it's an international visa card or not. If you try to just use your Visa on the peaceville website, it won't work... you have to use a European visa card. Standard US cards won't work. Gay, huh? I have quite a few friends that this has happened to as well. So, in other words, just Paypal the fucker.

Paypal works due to Paypal not caring whether it's an international visa card or not. If you try to just use your Visa on the peaceville website, it won't work... you have to use a European visa card. Standard US cards won't work. Gay, huh? I have quite a few friends that this has happened to as well. So, in other words, just Paypal the fucker.

Are you sure? I ordered with my US card and it went through fine and I got the confirmation email.

-D

I heard 3 seconds of Blasting The Virginborn when I first clicked on the mini site, not expecting samples,and got pissed off because I didn't want to hear anything until I had the cd in my hands. I just yelled "FUCKER!"and muted my speakers.
Still, that is all I have heard. :kickass:

Yeah, I'm ashamed to say I can't count the number of times I've listened to the samples now. BUT, it isn't ruining anything for me and I just wanna hear the full versions more and more each day.

Weak Aside is my favorite clip for the moment. It's getting soooooooo close now. I just hope I don't have to wait too long for it to get to me way in western canada.

WHATEVER! Listen to the samples! It won't spoil ANYTHING! There's so much more to the songs than those little excerpts, and I think that when I receive the CD in the mail and listen to it for the first time I'll be just as surprised because most of the song is unknown to me. As Blakkheim said, they're just a tease!

... BUT, it isn't ruining anything for me and I just wanna hear the full versions more and more each day.

Thats what i thought when Opeth release Ghost Reveries.
Roadrunner released The Grand Conjuraion online a few weeks before and I listened to it alot and loved it, i didnt think it would matter.
It turned out that The Grand Conjuraion was the second last track on the disc and i didnt really like the track before it and the last one.
So i usually just listened to the first half of the album, it sucked.

Nowdays it doesnt matter though since i have heard them all a million times. But the experience of a fresh CD was totally ruined for me.
So im never doing that again.

WHATEVER! Listen to the samples! It won't spoil ANYTHING! There's so much more to the songs than those little excerpts, and I think that when I receive the CD in the mail and listen to it for the first time I'll be just as surprised because most of the song is unknown to me. As Blakkheim said, they're just a tease!

Well, i was surprised the samples are so long and I dont like it.
They reveal too much.