Preampus METAL Images

JohnnyMcFly

May 11, 2009
lonestar.jpg

So, if you were to take a 40 something year old Software Engineer, Put him in a Truck that weighs 80,000 lbs, and had 600 horsepower. Then ask him to design the most heavy sounding amp line he could...

Where do you think his inspiration would come from?

Well it would not come from the scenery, and it would not come from the CB Radio...

Well the above describes me, and I put 100% of everything I know into this line of amps. Designed to get you the cleanest potential power possible. Full of Character and dynamics...

This is Preampus METAL, and my inspiration came from the Engines that power these behemoths to 100 mph at 600 horsepower, 74 feet long, and 80,000 pounds of metal...

This is the C-15 as in Caterpillar C-15
PA%20METAL%20C15.png

This is the ISX as in Cummins ISX (Not a play on the Peavery JSX)
PA%20METAL%20ISX.png

This is the Series 60 as in Detroit Diesel Series 60
PA%20METAL%20SERIES60.png

The two amps that got their inspirations from other Places....

This is Catharsis
PA%20METAL%20Catharsis.png

This is Razor
PA%20METAL%20RAZOR.png

These are coming soon...Watch for them...
KM

Looks awesome Ken! Looking forward muchly to this.

Why does the Catharsis have a Union Jack as the background though?

(Ugly flag imho and it doesnt make much sense considering Ryan is Americano :D)

Yeah thats because Ryans all time favorite amp from ABG is the original Brain which is a 100% British..or..It could be that the skinner put it there and we went with it..Or... maybe Ryan only wishes he was British and has a fettish with the queens body...LOL

Sorry Ryan I could not resist!!

KM

We're looking forward to releasing too...Tomorrows release is Preampus Mr. Tater Head, then we stat the Metal Line..
KM

Looks awesome! Will you include cabinet loader in these amps? That would be awesome and make life a little easier. Integrated Tube Screamer would not be a bad idea either.

We included a second integrated amp called the Drive amp, and we will not have our CABINETS ready for this launch but we do have them. We are suggesting that you use Lepou's LeCab with these...he's a good friend to acme and a real nice guy. Plus his cabs, IMO are some of the best in the industry
KM

This is going to be great. Now I know that if I need some money I can sell my Amplitube :p

We included a second integrated amp called the Drive amp, and we will not have our CABINETS ready for this launch but we do have them. We are suggesting that you use Lepou's LeCab with these...he's a good friend to acme and a real nice guy. Plus his cabs, IMO are some of the best in the industry
KM

I know LeCab, I just meant that it feels a little easier and faster to me to only have one plugin on each guitar track. That's why I'm mainly using Nick Crow Simple Guitar Combo, or the ancient Simulanalog vst's. I'm a lazy guy who likes to keep things simple :D