Preampus METAL Images

Thanks Guys, well I did not want to stop at 5 Metal heads. Even though we are not motivated by sales at this point, abg still runs as a corporate entity, so all future developments will be motivated by usage. So if we start to see these things being used, then for sure we'll be adding to them, and #1 on the list will be a Ubershall(Now I know what it is)/Sunno hybrid, that has already been decided just by the amount of requests we have for them. So we'll do this release and lets see if they are accepted..If so, then we can continue with development in the same fashion and I'll create more. If not then we go back to the drawing board and try again, and keep doing that until we get it right. So I mean once we get this right, then the sky is the limit we can develop anything that you want, quickly and easily. As I said howver, it will depend on the responses from this line. Not like whether people like these things but whether they use them and they become GO TO's for things.

Guys, we are giving these things away right now for 2 reasons,

1 it allows us to get our stuff into your hands, as such it allows us to test and make adjustments in order to get it right. In future ABG will be relying on you guys to buy these things, albeit the price will only be $10 US, but in order for us to even ask you for that, we have to know that it is what you want, or you won't want to put out the 10 bucks...

2) It allows us to test the waters for what is popular and what is not. Take for example the Trance Gate we released, although not a failure, it still does not match RedShift in popularity, Redshift is downloaded 8 to 1 in comparison to the TranceGate. So in that regard, why would we upgrade the TranceGate first?

Anyways, I am pretty sure we got it right, but, we'll see once these are released. If we got it right then Like I said we'll know from the response, if not then we try again, and sooner or later we will get it right...I refuse to release yet another high gain amp..anyone can do that, whats hard to do is add feel and character to a high gain amp...

KM

If LePou is reading this, I have a suggestion for LeCab : It needs to have the ability to browse through impulses in a directory the same way Voxengo Boogex has it. It's faster than everytime selecting the file in the directory. I mean the left and right arrows on the right side where the impulse name is in boogex

If LePou is reading this, I have a suggestion for LeCab : It needs to have the ability to browse through impulses in a directory the same way Voxengo Boogex has it. It's faster than everytime selecting the file in the directory. I mean the left and right arrows on the right side where the impulse name is in boogex

+1