PREMIERE VIDEO FOR 'MY TWIN' COMPLETED

Blakkheim

In the Still of the Night
May 16, 2001
Stockholm
www.katatonia.com
Thursday, January 19, 2006

PREMIERE VIDEO FOR 'MY TWIN' COMPLETED

Katatonia have just finished their first official video together with director Charlie Granberg.
Set location, filming and editing was held in Stockholm, during January 2006.

The screenplay features a feverish dark story interpretation of the song carried out by actors together with apperances of the band.

The video should start airing on TV and be available for media simultaneously with the release of 'My Twin' single - download version available February 6th (from Itunes etc) and cd single available in stores February 13th.
The video will also be included as a bonus feature on the box edition of 'The Great Cold Distance' - available in stores March 13th.

The following are screenshots from the actual video.

Image3.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image22.jpg

Image20.jpg

Image23.jpg

Image25.jpg

Image37.jpg

Image24.jpg

Image33.jpg

Image34.jpg

Yay, and we'll get to hear the song without the voice, unless you guys liked it so much and put it in the video too!

Looks professional. Good luck that it get's airplay. I think it's very hard to get into the Music TV stations when you don't belong to the big labels.
But the song is so great, maybe it works out. My best whishes!

It looks nice!
I think I saw a video of Crucified Barbara by the same director.
Just hope it won´t be like Opeth "The Grand Conjuration" video, because I think it really sucks.

However the dark colours look beautiful, the actors look really Swedish ha ha, and Anders is playing with his new customized guitar! Cool..and is it a Whitesnake tatoo? I had never noticed he had one.

Good news for my poor wallet that the special edition is available already on the 13th March, so I can buy this one and don´t need to buy the album twice (special and normal edition)....at least at the moment I´m not interested in collecting both editions...

I wonder on which Tv stations it will be running...I will ask a friend of mine who works for MTV library if she happens to see this video..
Anyways I´m sure it will turn out a tasteful thing and whish Katatonia a lot of success and recognition!