PREMIERE VIDEO FOR 'MY TWIN' COMPLETED

Image25.jpg

OMG!! the old 80´s rock "water on a drum" trick!!

looks like it could be a awesome video.
cant go wrong with hot chicks and Katatonia.

Just imagine a a 30 second sample of the video is released, half way through it a morbidly obese man waddles into frame and says. "You are watching the video, My Twin, from the forthcoming Katatonia album The Great Cold Distance."

.....wow.....I knew you guys had done the video....and wasnt sure what it was going to be like.....the colors look very "katatonic" and I am excited to see what the Jonas had really meant by the lyrics and all......looks very pro.....and why should we expect anything else from you.....kudos on the progress you guys are making.....and this is a big deal for you guys....I know this is going to be great....I am proud to be a fan...

ROKK

Daniel L. said:
damnit...was it that obvious? blakki, i told you we should´ve used the danish actors...

Image20.jpg

Especially this guy! Who the Hell?...

On a serious note; I can't wait.

I still look as forward as ever to the new Katatonia release, but I'm not sure about this video, especially those acting scenes sure gives me that artificial-plastic-music-video vibes. I can't judge only by seeings screenshots, but then again, I dislike SO many (almost all) musicvideos coming out these days. "Clutch - Burning Beard" was an exception though, really nice vid. The last Opeth video completely sucked ass (dont blame opeth though) and well, the metal genre is overfilled with these tasteless tacky vids. We'll see about this one, however, I stand sceptic...

Wow, that Blakkheim look alike looks pretty similar to the actual person! Although, there are some obvious differences.

hey calling all boy directors (especially born after 1985, but really prefered born 1990 and up, persons born before 1985 doesnt seem to really have what it takes) to shoot our new video. hence the complaints u all seem to sit on some incredible knowledge about doing a video. it's killer u speak up and let us know yer out there with all this experience. i mean, u wouldnt complain if it wasnt for that script/director/editor/knowledge u possess and is ready to offer yerselves, so thats truly a great opportunity and we cant wait to work with u...