PREMIERE VIDEO FOR 'MY TWIN' COMPLETED

Just by these screens, it looks sooooo-SOOOOOO much better than Opeth's first video (TGC) - which completely sucked. I didn't even finish watching to the half-point because I couldn't take it anymore. I actually kind of laughed my ass off at the dude with the mask lip-syncing to the song.

But wow, this Katatonia video...it looks like it'll give something like TOOL a run for its money, as it looks like it will be directed well as well as looking kind of artsy with cool set pieces and visuals. HELL YEAH, I can't wait - plus, My Twin is such an awesome song. The best they have done imo since Teargas (though songs like Deliberation and especially Soil's Song come very close to it from the new album.)

Daniel L. said:
I went to see Ill Niño yesterday....great show.

yes. i agree with Daniel..

I guess you guys should stop talking about what other bands do.. if you really want to do it, do it in another topic.. This thread is ONLY about Katatonia's "my twin" video, not anything else..

m0rtis said:
yes. i agree with Daniel..

I guess you guys should stop talking about what other bands do.. if you really want to do it, do it in another topic.. This thread is ONLY about Katatonia's "my twin" video, not anything else..

Yea god daniel this thread is about katatonia only, get with the program:D

Daniel L. said:
ok come on now affinityband...i know i´m great, but i´m not a god....yet ;)

I have powers to make you God. Send me the video and I'll grant you the powers...

No matter how good the katatonia video is, I don't think it will ever surpass the new Dragonforce video in terms of sheer awesomeness.

jesus christ.....those guys are madmen.....Im not too fond of the music.....but they are fucking badasses.....they just kept my attention through a 8 minute video.....that says alot for it....since I actually dislike that "type" of music....

yet I dont think it will win me over the "My Twin" vid....