• Genocide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demolition

• Other

• Total voters
Nov 23, 2002
Having just bought three Priest albums, I decided this poll was appropriate. What is the greatest Judas Priest album? I'm sure this has been done before...but reply anyway please, I'd be interested to know which one you rank most highly.

Damn, that's a hard decision! I love Judas Priest. They are one of my all time favorite bands and I really do like everything they've ever done...of coarse some more than others but , eh, what the hell right? Everyone can't be absolutely perfect. I voted for Screaming For Vengeance. It was the first one I ever got being that it was the new one out at the time. I thought it was so damn intense I went out and got all the rest in a relatively short time. All of these years it's still generates deep emotional responses. It's excellent to see that people still get into The Priest, man!!
:headbang:

It's tough to choose between Sad Wings of Destiny, Stained Class and Killing Machine, but I think I'll go with Stained Class.

Btw. Hell Bent For Leather is just an other name for Killing Machine, not a different album.