Primal Fear North American 2010 Tour

Zod, great call with Iced Earth. I was waiting for someone to mention them as a power metal band that draws crowds.

From some reports I heard they drew around 250 people in San Francisco last time they were there, it was a weeknight I believe or a Sunday, still that is pretty bad...

Bear

From some reports I heard they drew around 250 people in San Francisco last time they were there, it was a weeknight I believe or a Sunday, still that is pretty bad...

Bear

I'd say it was about the same numbers in Montreal last year. This is sad for a band that good IMO. I'll be there again for the upcoming tour, this time in Quebec City.

I am going to both shows here in L.A. (Galaxy and House of Blues). It doesn't matter how big a turn out it is. We must support these bands if we want them to continue to come the States. Most of us have met these bands through Progpower and many have become friends. It is great that they can perform in
our home states or close enough to where we can see a show.

If we want to continue to get Power and Prog bands here in the states year round and not just once a year then everyone should support the live shows.

mëtålspëd;8806285 said:
A little late to the party, but I see they are playing the small stage in Worcester... will be an awesomely intimate show! (this smaller stage at my local venue holds 250 max). I can't wait!

Yeah, it's going to be awesome! :headbang:

Oh look! They're playing in NYC! Opening night of the tour! How nice. ;)
Seriously, I think the Gramercy is the right size for them, but it probably won't sell out. They really do need a stronger support band or co-headliner. I too, will be interested to see how Edguy does the next time around. I've been to multiple shows on their tours and it really seemed to depend on the market. NYC was about 400 I think. NH - like 80? Evil can correct me on that.

The venue they played in NH is a "club" attached to a strip club....horrible venue for them...the promoter sucks or at the very least doesnt really know the area.

I will be at the Palladium show ..cant wait to see PF again.

I am going to both shows here in L.A. (Galaxy and House of Blues). It doesn't matter how big a turn out it is. We must support these bands if we want them to continue to come the States. Most of us have met these bands through Progpower and many have become friends. It is great that they can perform in
our home states or close enough to where we can see a show.

If we want to continue to get Power and Prog bands here in the states year round and not just once a year then everyone should support the live shows.

THIS^^^^ +1,000,000

FOR PEOPLE PLANNING ON ATTENDING THE WORCESTER DATE:

There was no official announcement of it, and Primal Fear's Myspace & official website tourdates still say that the show is at The Palladium in Worcester, but the show was removed from The Palladium's itinerary and you can't buy tickets from the Palladium's event page on MassConcerts (Though it's still listed). So I figured I would look into it, and checked EnterTheVault.

It's apparently been moved to Harper's Ferry in Allston, MA (where it is listed) and is now 18+. Also, 25 minutes further from my house than the Palladium.

Just letting you know, cause I know I got confused as shit when it was no longer on the venue's website but hadn't heard anything about cancellations.

The Palladium website has the listing still up with a note about the move. It was a pleasant surprise for me.

I know that many central and Western MA folks will be inconvenienced, but I hope from the band's perspective, the pros outweight the cons. For one thing, playing a place within public transportation range might tip the bucket for those who would've liked to see PF but didn't want to undertake the task of GOING (and returning from) the Palladium. I've driven out or taken the train to the Palladium from Boston so many times, it's great to have a show come to me :) This reduces the total cost of attending by $15-25 (tolls, gasoline, parking, food). Before the venue move, I was 50/50 on going, but since it's right here now I am definitely going! Hopefully other locals decide similarly.

If it was removed from the Rave website at some point, they have since put it back.

Saturday, May 29th at 8pm
BW&BK presents:
PRIMAL FEAR
Luna Mortis
Tickets go on sale this Wednesday, March 3 at 10am

...I feel silly, but I honestly don't see this anywhere.

OK I just checked and it is gone. I saw it about 8 or 9 days ago. (The red bar at the top of listings that usually says 'Tickets Available at the Door!' instead read 'Show has been moved to Harpers Ferry, all tickets will be honored'.) I guess they only left it up for a limited time - bad idea because of course not everybody will see it during that time frame. IMO they should've left it up for at least a month.

OK I just checked and it is gone. I saw it about 8 or 9 days ago. (The red bar at the top of listings that usually says 'Tickets Available at the Door!' instead read 'Show has been moved to Harpers Ferry, all tickets will be honored'.) I guess they only left it up for a limited time - bad idea because of course not everybody will see it during that time frame. IMO they should've left it up for at least a month.

Oh, okay. That must have only been up for a few days at most, because I check the Palladium's website almost daily to see if there's anything new since they have a habit of leaking tours a few days before the announcements sometimes. Atleast I know the venue acknowledged it, I was confused as hell.

I'll be at the Gramercy show on 5/20, then flying home in time to catch the 5/22 show at Harper's Ferry. I'm thrilled at PF playing in Boston because the sound in Worcester usually blows