PristineSpace settings

Sitbh

New Metal Member
Sep 10, 2007
So i usually use a podxt for any guitar recordings i do. I've got into processing them and making them beefy and such, then i heard about impulses. I downloaded some impulses and got myself voxengo's pristine space plugin, but when i apply guitarhack's impulses or any kind of impulse it just sounds like a badly mic'd up marshall MG which is being recorded from another room.

So i may have some settings wrong, which i've fiddled with and still can't knack it. It'd be great if anyone could post a screenshot of their PS's settings for their impulses.

Cheers

there really isnt much you should touch in pristine space
bar the dry/wet buttom.

make sure your cab sims turned off on ur pod you only want to use it as a pre amp.

you only want the wet signal coming out of pristine space if u havent set this up you will get
a mix of the impulse sound and the dry signal coming from your pod.

seriously thats the only 2 things u need to look into if ur still having problems i have no idea.

but yeah in pristine space any settings u change will alter the impulse and you shouldnt really be doing that
with guitarhacks or anyones impulses unless its a reverb impulse u could maybe shorten the lengh of it or add some pre delay so dont touch that shit haha.