Pro Tools 11.3.2

xPoopsx

Jul 6, 2011
I purchased pro tools 11 in 2014 and pro tools will not let me have the link to download the pro tools 11.3.2 installer. My license works with 11.3.2, but since I don't have the upgrade plan avid will not send me the link. The avid service tech said to ask someone to download the installer file and get it from them.

So...I'm asking for someone to help me out. All I need is the actual installer file for pro tools 11.3.2 for mac os X. I will be forever grateful and will help in anyway I can.

I promise this is not a scam and I am just in a bad situation.

Let me know if you can help.

-John Howard

Wait, you can't even get into the Avid site to get your licensed version's latest update??? You've got to be kidding. Do you really have to have the upgrade and support plan just to get the latest version of a software you've already paid for?

Wow. Avid never ceases to find new ways to alienate and infuriate loyal customers.

I don't want the pirated version. I already have the credentials to run the vanilla version but just can't get the installer file from avid.

He just means find a way to get a download of 11.3.2. There's bound to be a standard installer somewhere. I'd upload it but I don't have the time atm or the space on my dropbox. If you can't find it in the next two days maybe I can snag it for you and clear some space.

Also fuck Avid.

Seriously fuck Avid.

Someone else helped me out over at the gearslutz forum. Thank you though.