Pro Tools Question

Tallicalad

Tallicalad
Nov 27, 2008
Leicester/Newcastle Upon Tyne
I've had an issue before when trying to bounce something out from pro tools. Say if I drop in 15 bars in to a track and record 10 bars of audio, when it comes to bouncing that track out, it bounces out from where I started to record the audio as opposed to from the start. Is there any way of bouncing it out from 0?

Pro Tools LE 7.

bounce to disk or export selected region?

Bounce to disk does whatever is coming out the mixbus for the length of time selected in the timeline.
Export selected region will export unprocessed wave files based on what is selected in the timeline.

bounce to disk or export selected region?

Bounce to disk does whatever is coming out the mixbus for the length of time selected in the timeline.
Export selected region will export unprocessed wave files based on what is selected in the timeline.

Basically, I want to bounce individual instrument tracks and from 0 (e.g. Kick, Snare etc) out as WAVE files so I can mix them in my preferred DAW. Can you explain to me how to do this step by step?

you could mute the other tracks except the one you want bounced.

does protools keep the separate tracks in a folder somewhere? I assume it does. just find out where they are, and import them into your daw of choice.

I made this video quite a while ago.
Instead of the save copy in command, just select all and ctrl shift K and export the selected files.

edit, holy shit my audio sucked back in the day. I forgot how noisy my old computer was.

Last edited by a moderator: