Pro Wrestling fans

If you have FireFox, they have extensions available from the FF website that will let you download streaming vids from Youtube and other sites. I wanna say the name of the extension is titled: VideoDownloader . Theres a few different ones available. Ch-ch-ch-checkitout.

LOL! Don't forget climbing the mountain, eating monkey brains, and talking to the lady with the third eye.....or something like that... His "rants" were hysterical...Kevin Sullivan ruled! :heh::kickass:
And, don't forget The Purple Haze, Sullivan's tag partner. There matches were wild in Florida and the Mid-Atlantic. Ahhh, the good ol' days. Now, I get to watch RAW (as I am doing while typing this) which is all talk and no action.

Someone dig up Gordon Solie and Barbara Clary, please.

Pretty please?!?

I grew up with 2 brothers so majority ruled on Saturday mornings... I've been watching wrestling for the longest time - big John Studd, King Kong Bundy, Lex Luger, George the Animal Steele... so on and so forth...

the WWE has become something about wrestling but just recently I got into TNA - LOVE it... I'm all about the Front Line and Main Event Mafia!!! They freakin' wrestle!!!! And every time I see Machismo - wow, the guy's got Savage down to a TEE... It's good to see so many of the wrestlers I liked to watch still doing it - and getting to see new wrestlers WRESTLE and not talk for 2 hours..

I still love me some Batista tho :headbang:

I grew up with 2 brothers so majority ruled on Saturday mornings... I've been watching wrestling for the longest time - big John Studd, King Kong Bundy, Lex Luger, George the Animal Steele... so on and so forth...

the WWE has become something about wrestling but just recently I got into TNA - LOVE it... I'm all about the Front Line and Main Event Mafia!!! They freakin' wrestle!!!! And every time I see Machismo - wow, the guy's got Savage down to a TEE... It's good to see so many of the wrestlers I liked to watch still doing it - and getting to see new wrestlers WRESTLE and not talk for 2 hours..

I still love me some Batista tho :headbang:

Batista has one of the best entrances in a long time to me!!!

Song was called "All Together Now". Ive actually played it on my radio show haha.

27fb81b0c8a09c66cefa911zg3.jpg

OMFG I own that too!!! I actually ordered it off of checkout.com, before they went out of business!!! :headbang: :kickass:

Batista has one of the best entrances in a long time to me!!!

Batista's a bad ass and a really nice guy actually... And a local boy!!!! until he moved to FL year before last... :p The guy is just bloody freakin' HUGE... and his back tat kicks freakin' ASS...

now back to watchin' my TNA

There's some old folks on here like me :) When we moved back to the US in about '76 I started watching all the mid-atlantic, georgia, and wwf stuff. Had a ton of faves and used to try to go to matches. When my brother moved to Florida, a couple years later - AWA showed up on Espn (along with roller derby - which ruled), and one night while ingesting some questionable substances - I saw my brother's mug on espn that was a trip - had to call Mom to tell her to watch. We had no idea that he had been "discovered" by Dusty & Barry Windham in a grocery store (he was into bodybuilding back then).

Over the years when they would come thru Baltimore/DC (with awa, nwa, then wwf, wcw etc) - I got to meet a lot of the guys that I thought were cool growing up. No one will ever be cooler than Ric Flair (with apologies to Shawn & Big Kev) - even though we had a rather rough first meeting lol.

I still watch some of the monday night stuff, mostly to keep tabs on guys who were active/close with Scott when he was working a lot. Shawn is still doing good - his back seems to be holding together pretty well. The new guys are great athletes (little Rey and some of the luchadore guys are crazy). I think the young guys out now are a little less wild than the 80s/90s guys, they take their health a little more seriously - there's still some nights I wish I could remember when I hopped "on tour" with wwf for a week or two when Scott was intercontinental champ (wanted to take my nephew to see his dad work for a few days).

Kevin Sullivan - and Woman - damn she was hot. I remember when she ended up with Chris Benoit - before it became public knowledge - I thought , hey - if she can dig him, she'll love me. Sadly - I was mistaken :)

I still need to put together a dvd of some of scotts best matches for him, I know he doesnt have/keep much of the stuff unless its on one of the mass released dvd things like a wrestlmania disc, so if anyone has any old awa, nwa stuff or knows where to download some - post it - be fun to relive some of the old stuff lol.

jeff