Wrestling

Right now...WWE is utter shit, the storylines are unoriginal, everything has been done before...I stopped watching it cause of that...too much talking anyways, not enough wrestling. But I will definitely watch Wrestlemania on the 28th...

HBK vs Undertaker II is going to be fucking awesome, the 1st match was unbelievable.

Right now...WWE is utter shit, the storylines are unoriginal, everything has been done before...I stopped watching it cause of that...too much talking anyways, not enough wrestling. But I will definitely watch Wrestlemania on the 28th...

HBK vs Undertaker II is going to be fucking awesome, the 1st match was unbelievable.

That why I stop watching WWE too.I should watch HBK vs Undertaker watch right now I guess.

Very true.Saw lots of great vids from thoses places like Japan.

I love puroresu (japanese pro-wrestling). Pro-wrestling NOAH had some good years but I havent been able to check them out in a couple of years now. Kobashi, Shiosaki, Aoki, Akiyama, KENTA, Marufuji, Takayama, Suzuki, Marvin etc. They do the hart hitting style. No garbage stuff but hard hitting wrestling with a minimal amount of talking and such. The main events can be really awesome while it takes a while getting used to the style of the under card (slow paced stuff in general).

AJPW was great in the early to mid 90's.

Some people love Dragon Gate but for me its to much flip-slop wrestlinga nd not enough believable action.

And then there is of course NJPW - the biggest company they have. I think they have been doing better in recent years. They never did catch me like NOAH or AJPW did but I never gave them as many chances either.

Then there is the Mexican lucha libre scene as well but I dont understand that stuff. In general I find it to over the top.

So....HBK's last match was fucking epic...Probably one of the best matches I've ever seen. That was the only match worth watching at Wrestlemania the rest was horrid.

But god damn it sucks that HBK's career is done. THANKS FOR 25 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE TO ENTERTAIN US, WE'LL NEVER FORGET IT!

Not sure this Wrestlemania was worth staying up until 4am for overall. HBK career over, proper sad. Unless the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan come back and have some epic clashes ill be giving Wrestling a miss until the next big event.

Not sure this Wrestlemania was worth staying up until 4am for overall. HBK career over, proper sad. Unless the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan come back and have some epic clashes ill be giving Wrestling a miss until the next big event.

Me and my friend we're talking about who could be inducted to the Hall of Fame next year...and we we're thinking The Rock...which makes me think 1 more match at Wrestlemania against Stone Cold Steve Austin. Would only be fitting if you ask me.

Me and my friend we're talking about who could be inducted to the Hall of Fame next year...and we we're thinking The Rock...which makes me think 1 more match at Wrestlemania against Stone Cold Steve Austin. Would only be fitting if you ask me.

The problem is that nowadays none of the Wrestlers have much in the way of likeability. So they have to constantly rely on the old stars, like with HBK v Undertaker and bringing Bret Hart into it. So yeh you're probably right about the Rock, they know by bringing him into it will get the viewers.

All abit lame, WWE has gone from being Entertaining with over the top, ridiculous stars which were great, to these new emo, psycho stars such as Edge, Orton, etc. No longer about fun.

6 years 7-12 in school, the televised is bullshit and exemplifies the low point in American mentality... sensationalism

The problem is that nowadays none of the Wrestlers have much in the way of likeability. So they have to constantly rely on the old stars, like with HBK v Undertaker and bringing Bret Hart into it. So yeh you're probably right about the Rock, they know by bringing him into it will get the viewers.

All abit lame, WWE has gone from being Entertaining with over the top, ridiculous stars which were great, to these new emo, psycho stars such as Edge, Orton, etc. No longer about fun.

I would classify Edge in the same category as Taker, HBK, Triple H...he has been there for a long time. I mean sure he's not as good as those 3 but back in the day with the TLC matches with Christian he was fucking awesome.

I think WWE had some solid weeks of tv lading to WrestleMania and that card was stacked. Unfortunately it didnt live up to expectations at all for me. I was happy with a few of the results and unhappy with others but the matcher just didnt catch on like I had hoped they would.

Im sorry but if one thinks WWE is bad TNA wont help matters. Its the worst booked promotion in the world probably (counting the somewhat famous ones). Its atrocious and has no continuity whatsoever and the wrestlers people seem to praise are usually spot-monkeys who think they are doing a gymnastics exhibition or somthing.