Problem with Digital Performer files and multiple audio files corrupted

::XeS::

Mar 30, 2005
Italy
www.myspace.com
Ok...so that' the problem.
A friend of mine gave me a drive with the whole recording session he did in a studio 2 years ago...he simply wants to use the vocal tracks (consolidated) for reharseal purpose.
The scenario was: all the Digital Performer session files were seen like Unix executable files and all the audio files as well.

note: I always hated DP!

Anyway, I found a freeware software (Quick Change) and I restored all the session files and actually I can open them.
The problem is that DP can't recognize the audio files because they lost the header (where sample rate, bitrate and format are "registered").
I found another freeware software (AudioHack) where you can set a new header for the file you open and in fact it works really well. Unfortunatelly it can't open more than a single file at once....so I have to do the process for every fuckin' audio file....and you know the amount of audio files a session can have.
So...do you know a simple software that allow me to load a shitload of files to fix the header?
Changing the header is different than convert a file to another format (what Switch or similar softwares do)....in my case the files don't have extension and you have to set all the parameters by hand....

This is how the list of audio files looks like:

Files.jpg

I have to find a shitty program that allow me to load the whole folder, changing the header of these files...

Thanks. I tried it but it simply let me open all the files I add with soundhack....but when it opens the program I have all the files loaded but I have to do the whole process every time.
I mean, when I open a file with soundhack I have to do cmd+h, set the samplerate and the bitrate, apply, save and then file->save copy as and select the name and the bitrate and format of the file.
It's a long procedure and with automator nothing changes unfortunately :(

What I search is a program that does the process automatically for every file....the problem is that the programs that can convert them work on single file...and the program that work on multiple files, can't load these "unknown" files