Problems

hey dunc im gonna take the plane on 9 august which is you know the ultimate chaos for me so please have a few pints in me memory :ill::erk:o_O

Strangelight said:
Is everyone a bit messed up in one way or another? :(

Dont worry your not the only one.
there so many things i am to scared of doing.
i cant even say them here,
there are so many (people will think i am crazy)

Strangelight said:
Ah I'm good at gettin trains and that now, but sometimes I cant bear to see the public though still. I'm wondering how common stuff like that is and/or if a lot of people hide it.
I have agorafobie and i used to be a master of hiding it.
but now i dont hide it anymore.
i am still trying to get over it but untill now i still have it.
but hopefully one day.....

Strangelight said:
Ah I'm good at gettin trains and that now, but sometimes I cant bear to see the public though still. I'm wondering how common stuff like that is and/or if a lot of people hide it.

It's common. People like you who halfly can go they hide it, the rest who stay at home dont need to hide it as they are hidden :) Can be some social phobia or panic if attacks. Lots of good easy pills can solve it. Tried any?

And think a beer to me too, cos i will have my possible plain crash on friday, and im _really_ scared not cuz that but because I need to transfer at an airport i never been to, have little time, and i got anxious even thinking about it a week before.. A huge unknown crowded place where i dont speak the language and have 10 mins to check out to find a bus i dont know where and what if they dont give me ticket and what if what if.. Sounds stupid but really afraid. But I have redemption. Xanax.

I often have great difficutlies goin' outside and talkin' to strangers at parties or anywhere else. I have a recurent inhability to communicate orally. I'm afraid of hymenoptarians : bees, wasps, hornets etc ... I can't resign myself to get a job, I also often feel uncomfortable in the train or on the bus, like you DUNC.
DOC AM I LOST OR IS THERE A CURE ?

fuck, i just got to know that fuckin arircraft is a little one with propellers aahhh I DONT WANNA DIEEEE :(

(youre more likely to die in a car than in plane tho)

im not afraid of people in the streets, actually i sort of enjoy being in the subway and looking at people and that as its very crowded in here. but i get anguished about a couple of things, but i wont tell because of the us movies. err. *enter sarcasm here*

dunc im going to spain, about 2 hours plane. thought it was a good start.
i am cultivating positive thoughts very hard hehehe.
fuck.

I find a half bottle or so generously mixed with red bull and orange juice sorts it all out

I too have to let loose with a couple drinks before I feel comfortable around people I don't know, especially intimate settings like a small party. I am not quite sure at what point this type of thing becomes social anxiety. I get paranoid when I'm sober because I do not talk as much and I feel like people think there is something wrong with me and then in turn, the paranoia of recieving undesired attention makes me uncomfortable. Especially if I'm high that's why I hate smoking weed now.