Production: Dimefest III, samples inside (PanterA)

I agree the mix sounds great don't get me wrong.....but these songs are really sloppy and the vocals are nowhere up to par.....the vocals on floods is nowhere near good......but that isn't the point of the concert......its to remember DIME....and u guys did a great job at that.

For what I remember, Anselmo didn´t sing very well in live, quite the opposite as he used to do at studio, so Rown Houland (singer in Floods) did the job well, not much to envy Anselmo´s (I had the intention of tuning his vocals, but reconsidering the idea, I left it as it is.

Hey! I´m back, I wonder if any of you is interested in mixing the last song, it´s heresy. This is benefical, sure there´s no money to offer, but I can assure you, your name will appear in the info and the dvd is going to be seen by Vinnie Paul, as we have talked to him last month. So I hope this is worth your try....Project is in 44,1/24, only 16 tracks, 3 of them are DI.
If there are more than one mix I will choose the one more accurate, and the one I like the most. Soon I will post Rapidshare with the tracks

Dunno how I missed this! That's some great stuff man. Mixes sound great, the energy of the gigs looks ace too.

PS. Those filesharing sites are terrible. I've been sitting here for half an hour just trying to get all the downloads to actually start/complete properly. I'm still stuck on one and they're not letting me download for another half hour because I exceeded some arbitrary limit. Any reason they couldn't all go on Dropbox?

Dunno how I missed this! That's some great stuff man. Mixes sound great, the energy of the gigs looks ace too.

PS. Those filesharing sites are terrible. I've been sitting here for half an hour just trying to get all the downloads to actually start/complete properly. I'm still stuck on one and they're not letting me download for another half hour because I exceeded some arbitrary limit. Any reason they couldn't all go on Dropbox?

Because dropbox fail always when 98 % is done....(that´s why I uploaded in different hosts)

Because dropbox fail always when 98 % is done....(that´s why I uploaded in different hosts)