Dimefest III: Tracks for mixxing, cool stuff!

Good job mate, you get a very well balanced vocals, but I find in the beginning of a track some clipping, may bae a tape simulator, or something...

Here's my "yesterday don't mean shit". Those vocals are really hard to get into the mix.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2153530/Yesterday/Yesterday.mp3

Great overall tone, but I find vocals a bit irregular, as you´ve said, is hard to get into the mix, may be some automation would help :kickass:

Here's my take on Yesterday Don't Mean Shit.
http://rapidshare.com/files/34649325...erday.wav.html

Rapidshare don´t let me download the stuff, could you reupload ir to dropbox or similar??

Well.....DEAD LINE

I´ve listened carefully to your mixes and I´d hope I could choose more than one...but it´s not possible.
To be sincere, the mix I like the most overall is again FIN, but as I said that I will choose another one for this mix, I can say NO MORE BEERS is the 2nd Plance winner, so as a final contest between these two guys, I´ll let you to fight in the mud to be the winner. The advice I can give you is:
FIN: vocals need automation, they´re in some parts very inconsistent, and some guitar edition (first riffs) would be great. On the other hand, drums, guitar and bass sound very consistent, and the solo is sounding great.
NO MORE BEERS: You have managed very well vocals, very regular during the song, and also good editing in the riffs. But I find the snare don´t fit the mix much and drums+bass+guitars need to be more punchy.

Well, so, I look forward to hear your mixes, please only FIN and NO MORE BEERS

Thanks to the rest of you, I swear next time I have stuff to mix I will share it with you guys as you´ve shown great output.

Thank you very much.

Hey good luck you guys!
I had fun mixing this, but Heresy worked better for me (I guess because it only had 2 singers and the guitarplaying was a bit better, I think).

Thanks Acappa for sharing this, cheers! :kickass:

Here´s my mix, tried to make all the changes you asked, hope you like it!!!!

Thanks A LOT!!!

Edit: Deleted the link of the old mix

Well, time´s up!
The winner is: FIN Congrats!
Thank you very much NO MORE BEERS but I found Fin´s mix clearer in general, good edition in guitars, good fx in solo, and a better overall sound.
Thanks to all the rest to participate.
I´ll give you news ASAP
Cheers!