Profanity has gone too far...

Jul 4, 2003
Visit site
Profanity has pissed me off for months, he is a total twat but he is going too far, I feel sorry for the BB member who's pic is in his signature with that super imposed pic of himself leering down her top. This guy is just sick beyond comparison. I hope he sufforcates in a pool of his own wank juice.

I cant help it... I feel sorry for him. Dont treat him this way, try and be polite, you're not disabled after all, he is.

What if we make a poll.

If we all vote "Yes, he must be baned!", and i mean all of us, maybe we can make Mark or some other administrator kick this SICK shit-face out of the forum. But we all have to vote, and it has to be a lot of people voting.

i like profanity and the "Im being stalked by Profanity" is the funniest thing I've read in quite some time. things would be boring without him.

Reactions: NaTaSMAI
EagleFlyFree said:
ignore him (specially by not creating threads about him)

Exactly.
And I think you could also speak "normal" with him instead of trying to offend him.

It is sad to see that people think this is the right way to deal with someone they don't like.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Where's this picture in Profanity's sig, with the cleavage and that?

I took it out because it was unfair on the girl and I was worried that if I kept it in i'd get banned. Here is the picture:

sexsexsex.jpg