Profanity has gone too far...

Potpossum said:
What makes you think Susie would want to make you a happy man?

I guess by your comment you didn't get what you asked for Christmas. Poor you,no tit fucking either!
I don't expect Susie to make me a happy man at all - the comment was a joke, made by a drunk guy - not meant to be taken seriously (although if Susie was to oblige I wouldn't complain :D ).

Anyway, if you're so jealous that I didn't ask to see your tits, okay, why don't you post a picture of your tits for us? Try not to get too much of your knees in the shot though eh, droopy? :OMG:

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Can we see any more pictures of her breasts? I enjoy breasts - licking, touching, creaming, or simply LOOKING - breasts are sent by God almighty to make me feel good.
Susie, if you're reading this - let's see them eh? Make me a happy man? :p
hahahaha i'd love to make you happy for xmas but unfortunatly, i got no topless pictures, so will this do you for now :D
z-big-breasts-title.jpg

TakinTheMusicBack said:
I don't expect Susie to make me a happy man at all - the comment was a joke, made by a drunk guy - not meant to be taken seriously (although if Susie was to oblige I wouldn't complain :D ).

Anyway, if you're so jealous that I didn't ask to see your tits, okay, why don't you post a picture of your tits for us? Try not to get too much of your knees in the shot though eh, droopy? :OMG:

Just like you said "the comment was a joke",so was mine!

And no,you may not see my tits. They are too good for you and they belong to my husband to do what he please. Not for you to be pleased.

Ultimate has one thing right, why bother with soaps when we're ones our selves.

Susie: It's quite OK, if you don't have any topless pictures we could always go with some bikini ones or something like that.
The pair displayed in that post of yours weren't exactly eye candy.

Sorath said:
Susie: It's quite OK, if you don't have any topless pictures we could always go with some bikini ones or something like that.
The pair displayed in that post of yours weren't exactly eye candy.
oh tell me about it, then again i did'nt have a bra on to give me the support i needed to be like most girls :) other wise i could of had tits up to my chin hahhahaa :D

ps and not just covering my ass but you have to remember i'm 32 nearly 33 and have a child , i used to be 18 with perfect tits once ok thankyou :)

Sorath said:
Don't be sad, Susie, you're still a pretty gal. Feel free to send me more pictures.
i'd be scared to post pics for you :D you would have a mangnifying glass on my face counting the wrinkles, and then post the ammount :erk: