Prog Power Luncheon: Friday Sept. 11 @ 1pm

This sounds like fun. My only suggestion would be that we don't duplicate restaurants (just because it's cool to check out as many places in Atlanta as you can in 3+ days). Is the Symphony X luncheon still at FPN or did they decide on Vortex? Vortex has awesome burgers - so that's on my list of places to get to this year!

funny you should mention the Vortex. My wife and I were going to try to get some early arrivals to head down to The Vortex for lunch on Thursday. I'll be working the shows on Fri and Sat, so no group luncheons for me then. :/ But so far I am flying under Shane's radar, which means no work for me on Thursday. woohoo!

I may start a separate thread soon as the Thursday Vortex luncheon solidifies.

everyone have fun on Friday while J-Dub, J-Man, myself and many others work to make your weekend a great one! LOL.

I'm pretty sure Kelley is off on Friday... and I'm on vacation this year -- hence why I'm making it on Friday. She and I check in on Friday 3pm, so I'll have to drop off our bags, do the lunch thing, go back to the hotel, check in, and then go back to the venue. Usually I do it on Saturday because I get in to Prog Power on Friday afternoon. This year is thankfully different.

Why I have it at Front Page (instead of changing it up) every year is because of the atmosphere. I like how it's outdoors and everything -- nice change of venue considering we're indoors all day/night in dark concert hall.

I look forward to seeing all the familiar faces. If anyone knows any bands and can invite them to come, it'd be a great opportunity to meet the fans and have a good time *hint f'n hint*. Last year, we had Andromeda.

See you bots there!
The Michael

Sorry man. We'll have all weekend to get together though. I'll be in touch with all y'all bots when I get down there. There'll be plenty of other opportunities if this doesn't work out for everyone.

Peace,
Michael

WTF??? No one's allowed to LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! :lol:

BTW, are you looking forward to actually eating at Front Page News this year, as opposed to going there after already eating? I know I am! :heh: