Traditional Friday lunch at Front Page News

I personally don't care if I miss Raintime, but I'm going to try and arrange our hotel shuttle to transport us from the restaurant to the venue. This way, 3:15-3:30pm rolls around, and the shuttle will be ready for us. I'll be there around 1:30pm or so and would encourage people to come early if they're worried about catching Rain Time.

Front Page News can serve 25 people within 2 hours with a week advanced notice. They're solid. I wouldn't worry. I told them to expect mad whorebottery and they are preparing for it as we speak :headbang:
I'll be meeting you at your hotel(and yes,that was me calling you to verify this)

I personally don't care if I miss Raintime, but I'm going to try and arrange our hotel shuttle to transport us from the restaurant to the venue. This way, 3:15-3:30pm rolls around, and the shuttle will be ready for us. I'll be there around 1:30pm or so and would encourage people to come early if they're worried about catching Rain Time.

Front Page News can serve 25 people within 2 hours with a week advanced notice. They're solid. I wouldn't worry. I told them to expect mad whorebottery and they are preparing for it as we speak :headbang:

Yep - our servers were great last year. Shuttle service would be awesome if you can get that to work out.

Anyone that wanders in *too* far after 2:00, though, might have to choose between missing a meal and missing a band. (Either one would be a disaster for me.) :lol:

I'll probably arrive early around 1pm or so and have some drinks. Look for the guy with the long hair. :)

Peace,
Michael

Uh-Oh - I was gonna use that description!! I can't BELIEVE there is someone else there with long hair :lol: !!!!!!!!!!! I'll be the dude with long hair AND a black concert tee on!! Now, you all can spot me!!!

Chris :headbang:

I like to wear nice cloths to metal concerts in case there's ladies about, so I stand out more. Either that or I could wear my Edguy "I eat pussy" T, but I'm afraid of everyone else wearing the same one.

I'll probably just be the guy in long hair without the black t-shirt, that'll distinguish me :)

The Michael

I like to wear nice cloths to metal concerts in case there's ladies about, so I stand out more. Either that or I could wear my Edguy "I eat pussy" T, but I'm afraid of everyone else wearing the same one.

I'll probably just be the guy in long hair without the black t-shirt, that'll distinguish me :)

Hmm....has anyone actually seen The Michael and The Rifkin together at the same time? :lol:

The Michael

The Michael

All Metrosexual!!! Or you can call him Rico:lol::headbang::kickass:

Can't wait to hang out Brotha!!!! WOOOOOHOOO!!!

The Michael

All Metrosexual!!! Or you can call him Rico:lol::headbang::kickass:

Can't wait to hang out Brotha!!!! WOOOOOHOOO!!!

l_d2638c7521bea33f098e8b88dac2944f.jpg

Raiderblack and The Michael will be there. Whorebotting it up. Where you will be at 2pm on Friday?

I just wish to thank Michael for planning this event and meeting all the very nice people there (also - very good food!) :worship:

SkiBumMSP and I had a good time meeting the folks from all over, including Ace and his buddy who were from Mexico.

Just a side note - I'd love to do it next year, just a little bit earlier. Maybe an hour or 30 minutes earlier. Other than that - it was great! :headbang::kickass:

Till next year...

Just a side note - I'd love to do it next year, just a little bit earlier. Maybe an hour or 30 minutes earlier. Other than that - it was great! :headbang::kickass:

Till next year...

I also prefer a little earlier start, but the time was pushed back this year to accommodate the folks who wanted to attend the guitar clinic and still make lunch.

It was great meeting everyone…many thanks to “The Michael” for putting this together! (Thanks also to our server at Front Page News, who was a great sport when we asked for a group picture -- and then gave her 5 different cameras.)

It was great meeting everyone…many thanks to “The Michael” for putting this together! (Thanks also to our server at Front Page News, who was a great sport when we asked for a group picture -- and then gave her 5 different cameras.)

What she said. :) The food was excellent as well.

Speaking of pictures - could someone post their pictures to this thread? Thanks!

Obviously I was already outta there... There are several missing from this shot... :)

Had a great time as always! It was great meeting even more people this year! Friday is the perfect day for this, as Friday night always seems to be the party til your face falls off night... Making Saturday the sleep in late day...

My Steak Sandwich RULED!!!

Front Page News is so rad mannnnnnnnnn!!