Roll Call for Lunch at Front Page News Friday 9/15 1:30pm-2pm Arrival

BABS said:
I'm going to try my best to get my butt to the aquarium early...

There are SO many ways to interpret this, and SO many tales could be told,
but it's just too damn early for me so I'll leave it alone, for now.....:heh:

J-Dubya

Thorn23TX said:
Is this event open to newbies?

I sure hope so, because I don't know the person who suggested the luncheon, but the restaurant is so good, I can't NOT be there (lol).

So basically, I'm a newbie hopping on the train...

J-Dubya 777 said:
There are SO many ways to interpret this, and SO many tales could be told,
but it's just too damn early for me so I'll leave it alone, for now.....:heh:

J-Dubya

LOL, thank goodness you didn't eat your Wheaties today and are lax in the insults.

Ah, yer such a cranky bastard that I can't wait to see you next week! Kisses (lol)

Okay, it's all set up for 1:30pm Friday Sept. 15 at Front Page News. I told them to expect 25 people. More will probably come though, and that's perfectly fine. When you get there, look for the group of loud obnoxious people with long hair... or you can ask to be seated with the "Meyers" party.

The address is 1104 Crescent Ave NE. There phone number is 404-891-3500.

I can be reached at 847-707-0537 with any questions.

See you all there...

The Michael

BABS said:
I sure hope so, because I don't know the person who suggested the luncheon, but the restaurant is so good, I can't NOT be there (lol).

So basically, I'm a newbie hopping on the train...

Who doesn't know The Michael?? :lol: :kickass:

If this is anything like the SymX gathering we ended up walking into last year - hell yeah, we'll be there. Look forward to trying to put more faces to names - I'm really bad with names, getting old sucks )

jeff

All this coffee talk is bogus. All this talk of hangovers from Thursday night is equally bogus. The best cure for a hangover is to continue drinking. And everyone needs to stop being old and get their drink on :kickass: at Front Page News with The Michael, Raiderblack, and Team Friday at 1:30pm... in ritualistic preperation for a kick ass night of Pyramaze, Savage Circus, Freak Kitchen, Mercenary, and Evergrey.

The Michael