Roll Call for Lunch at Front Page News Friday 9/15 1:30pm-2pm Arrival

Michael TEOF

Master Whorebot
Mar 4, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
www.myspace.com
Front Page News is an somewhat classy outdoor restaurant and bar with a great variety of beer and food.

Please respond with how many people you are bringing. I am going to call and make a reservation by Friday. Plan to bring cash as we'll just pass around the bill and all chip in. I don't like seperate check nonsense and I don't like fussing over money... just put in 10-30 dollars depending on how much you drink and use the honor system... and leave it at that :)

Good times will be had by all... gauranteed!

The Michael

I'M THERE DUDE...
I love Front Page News! :kickass:
I don't have my crew this year. Some fool scheduled his wedding in September and Mike is in it. And Harold and Sarah couldn't make it either. So I'm flying solo this year.
See ya at the Pre-Party Homes!

I don't know if we can come because I don't make the decision for our group BUT if we're not completely hung over I'm sure we'll try to make it ....wow. That helps a lot, huh?

Is this event open to newbies? If so, count me in... It would be nice to meet you all (if I haven't been partying with you since the pre-party the night before, that is.) :lol:

Bad Girl Tess said:
I don't know if we can come because I don't make the decision for our group BUT if we're not completely hung over I'm sure we'll try to make it ....wow. That helps a lot, huh?

Just make sure you dont forget to make our Breakfast date for Wednesday morn, m'kay hunny bunny :saint:

It depends on what time you are talking about. I have to be somewhere at 10:30 am on friday morning, and maybe tied up a while but i would love to go, and hang out with you guys.

Thorn23TX said:
Is this event open to newbies? If so, count me in... It would be nice to meet you all (if I haven't been partying with you since the pre-party the night before, that is.) :lol:

I just got back in town today and have been catching up on posts and e-mails. Assuming that newbies *are* welcome...and I'm not too late to RSVP...I'd love to attend as well.

Michael TEOF said:
Everyone and anyone is invited. I really don't give a damn who comes.

Good times will be had by all... gauranteed.... which is why I'm amazed not mroe have replied :)

The Michael
I'd very much like to go, but didn't want to say "yes" until I was sure there wasn't going to be a conflict with something else. Keeping it definitely in mind, though. How is everyone getting there?

It's easily within walking distance about 1/2 mile from the venue.
Everyone should come play...:headbang: :loco: :kickass: :Smokin:

Just walk south on Peachtree make a left on 14th, Right on Crescent and you're there!

Thank God I saw this
1.as long as you are not cooking
2.Depending on what time Virtual Scot Gets in(I'll figure that out)
I'm there
(and possibly Virtual Scott if he gets in on time)

I'm going to try my best to get my butt to the aquarium early, so that I can attend this lunch!

As for "getting there" I'm hoping maybe the Granada could shuttle us or maybe judging from where the aquarium is - it may be easier to just walk from there????