Roll Call for Lunch at Front Page News Friday 9/15 1:30pm-2pm Arrival

I'm there as long as it's still permissable to bring the hookers, blow, and Alfonso Riberio's former limo driver on my Big Wheel sidecar... and my damn flight isn't delayed due to the lack of punctuality of said former limo driver!

13ShadesofGray said:
Plan on Todd and I being in attendance, plust two others... Brett, we'll try not to make you shoot any liquids out your nose. ;)
Well, i guess i will be there also, that is if Colleen and Todd will let me tag along.

Virtual Scott said:
I'm there as long as it's still permissable to bring the hookers, blow, and Alfonso Riberio's former limo driver on my Big Wheel sidecar... and my damn flight isn't delayed due to the lack of punctuality of said former limo driver!
Dude I'll bring the Acid and Alfonso's Ribeiro's Dance Teacher! She's hot and when she move her hands when she dances they create great trails! :lol: :lol: :kickass:

carlton2.jpg

Yo, that's m MAN. I'm just glad I didn't mention any of the Golden Girls... Brett would be scaring the hell out of his roommates!

SharkBlack said:
Dude I'll bring the Acid and Alfonso's Ribeiro's Dance Teacher! She's hot and when she move her hands when she dances they create great trails! :lol: :lol: :kickass:

carlton2.jpg

Bear said:
I'll try to stave off my thirst for a few dayz!!!

NOT!!!!

This was one of my great fears - seing as Bear has a head start on everyone. We are gonna try to get to a liqour store as soon after check in as the Res Inn as possible - both of us should be hitting town around 4is - have time to stock the fridge & bar and then get down to Vinyl for the pre-pre party.

Pleeze leave some beer in Atlanta for us - coz they dont like me carrying on liqouids :)

jeff

There will be 6 of us that would like to come, we're just not sure when we'll arrive in Atlanta.

All right nugs,

This is The Michael signing off for Prog Power adventure tomorrow and beyond. Contact me on my celly listed above with any questions or parties or good times you want to invite me on.

Remember... it isn't a party without The Michael... and a little bit of metal.

The Michael