Prog Power Luncheon Saturday Sept. 27 @ 1:00pm

I will do my best oh hell I will be there come hell or high water, and two other friends maybe more.

I can't believe I've missed this thread until now... I'm assuming that I may be one of J-man's above-mentioned friends who will be in tow. If not, I'll happily reside in the "maybe more" category. :)

I can't believe I've missed this thread until now... I'm assuming that I may be one of J-man's above-mentioned friends who will be in tow. If not, I'll happily reside in the "maybe more" category. :)

That be you my friend, and hopefully Rick also.

Like I said before, I'll be the dude with long hair and a black shirt. That should ID me!!!!!!! :heh:

Chris :headbang:

Ha Ha! That always narrows it down. I love it.

My group will actually be at FPN on Friday...and Vortex on Saturday.
Coronary bypass!
But I'm sure I'll run into a few of you eventually.
I'll be the chick with the long hair wearing black.

Look for these two clowns... sorry the random old dude won't be there :)
l_de7eea116ff3bd7b904bc4e2c5cea1c9.jpg

That's not just ANY old dude! That's James Randi! :) He's my hero. http://www.randi.org/
Famous Skeptic and magician! :kickass: He's got a wonderful sense of humor. The first thing he said to me was, "You wouldn't happen to be a single widow would you?" :lol:

I will try my hardest to make sure Met-Al and I are both awake for this. It's not uncommon for us to sleep until 2PM during ProgPower :lol:

Also: I agree with AMBR. That old dude DOES look cuddly.

Well I have just the thing for you! A James Randi plushie!

Who is the random old guy, anyway? I see he has one of our highly coveted green-room ribbons.... :heh:

Sorry I didn't see ya at D*C, BTW.

Yeah that's okay...there was what...4 million people there? haha :Smug:

That's not just ANY old dude! That's James Randi! :) He's my hero.

Well I have just the thing for you! A James Randi plushie!

Well, the link didn't take me directly there, but I found it.

d339ddd9ae3a29b740ac2afd7c5a8be5.jpg

And the product description:
"Snuggle up to your own miniature James Randi or, if you happen to be upset, stab him with the three included, stainless steel Voodoo pins! Set up an escapology illusion with the mini-Randi’s included ratchet handcuffs, and discover the secret, concealed feature! Randi arrives in a special coffin-shaped container.[Note: Contains small parts and sharp pins. Not for young children.]"

Apparently there are many people who find him cuddly or therapeutic in some way. :lol:

Hey Michael!

Thanks for putting this together again! I'll be there with a friend who is attending, but doesn't frequent these boards. (Yet. :heh:)

Hey guys this is my first year going to PP. So it should be fun to get to know you guys, I'm known to have brutal hang overs now a days so i will try and make it, It should be 3 of us in total.

Oh By the way, I will have the Andromeda guys in tow for this luncheon also, they want to meet and greet all of you guys.

John