Prog Power Luncheon Saturday Sept. 27 @ 1:00pm

Hi Michael,

Sorry I replied last minute as I decided to go a little last minute and have not been paying much attention to the forums much this year.
I will be at your lunch if there is still room.
Let me know. You have my digits.

Eric

I'll call tomorrow to warn the staff at Front Page about this (I don't think they even take reservations). I have no idea how many people are coming, so I'll just put down 30. Some of you foolios who say you're coming won't and others will coast their way in unannounced (which is perfectly fine by the way) :) Just look for a bunch of long hairs on the patio drinking beer.

- Michael

Did the forum and SymX lunches end up on the same day? If so, I'll have to cancel one of my RSVPs! :cry:

Here's the quote from the Symphony X forum:

This year's SymX lunch is going to be held at 11:30am on Saturday the 27th at the Madison Grill (madgrill.com - 1375 Peachtree St NE, at the corner of Peachtree St. NE and 17th street).

So yes, they are on the same day. :(

Here's the quote from the Symphony X forum:

So yes, they are on the same day. :(

Oh, well, the good news is that the Forum lunch starts later, so I'll be able to attend the SymX lunch for a while before heading off to FPN. It will be a "progressive" lunch. :)

So, I haven't post to the forum forever...but lunch with all you cool people and Andromeda!
I think I might have to stop by! (if I can escape my family).
I wonder if FPN can be rented out (They have the best chocolate cake!)

Robin
(the short blond girl who is too lazy to post)

We'll be sleeping in as usual... no way could we make a 1:00 lunch on Saturday. Whew! Good for all of you that can! Have fun! :)

So, I haven't post to the forum forever...but lunch with all you cool people and Andromeda!
I think I might have to stop by! (if I can escape my family).
I wonder if FPN can be rented out (They have the best chocolate cake!)

Robin
(the short blond girl who is too lazy to post)

Robin, you remember me, right? We met at Bay Area Rock Fest in '07. I hope to see you this year!

- Michael

Okay an update for everyone. I called and reserved a few tables for a group of 30. The reservation will be under Prog Power.

They want us to come at 1:30pm (probably because of the SyX lunch at 11:30). I don't see a problem w/ coming at 1, considering most people will stroll in at 1:30-2 anyway. :) Just remember, the show starts at 4pm -- so most people will probably want to limit the lunch to 2 hours.

There's plenty of time, however!

I look foward to seeing you all there! If you have any questions, give me a buzz at 847 707 0537.

Peace,
Michael

I don't know if it counts as actually RSVPing, but I mentioned in a comment on K's MySpace profile that I was hoping to go. Never been to Front Page News, and I haven't done one of these huge luncheon thingies in a few years, but it sounds like fun!

bOOB what the hell does this mean?

I guess it's an inside joke. It's something Michael says all the time. :)