Prog Power Luncheon Saturday Sept. 27 @ 1:00pm

I don't know if it counts as actually RSVPing, but I mentioned in a comment on K's MySpace profile that I was hoping to go. Never been to Front Page News, and I haven't done one of these huge luncheon thingies in a few years, but it sounds like fun!

Well you didn't say you're going until now. Why are you so afraid of commitment? :) I need an answer, bobot!

The Michael

Remind me to smack ya upside the head for messin' up my group's traditional lunch day, Michael..next year get your ass down to Atlanta in time to do your lunch on your own damn lunch day, whorebot. :p

Never been to Front Page News, and I haven't done one of these huge luncheon thingies in a few years, but it sounds like fun!

My FAVORITE place to eat when I'm in Atlanta. AWESOME food!
Plus, they have/had the pint bottles of Newcastle Ale, which scores them double bonus points.... :D

They want us to come at 1:30pm (probably because of the SyX lunch at 11:30).

I believe the SymX lunch was moved to Madison Grill, unless I am confused...again...

Remind me to smack ya upside the head for messin' up my group's traditional lunch day, Michael..next year get your ass down to Atlanta in time to do your lunch on your own damn lunch day, whorebot. :p

:lol::lol::lol: