Prog Power USA VII Shirt (NEW) for sale

POZEST

Primal Fear Rocks
Error in title, its for PP 8 (Prog power VIII)

After a week of trying to guess my old 2006 password I finally did.

In 2007 I went to my first and only PP show, Prog Power VIII (eight, sorry I made an error in title); it was to see Primal Fear and what a great time I had. A big thank you to the gal from Albuquerque, Nex Mexico who was on the rail just before Primal Fear came on and after our conversation during the set change before primal fear, she let me have the rail for primal fear, so long as I gave it back (which I did) for her to enjoy Sonata Arctica.

I bought 2 shirts at the show. the one I wore, and this one that has been in the same Nuclear Blast bag it was given to me in all these years in the dark catacombs of my closet. Moving time has dictated I liquidate stuff, and this shirt is one of them.

It is a size Large, NEW and unworn.

I set up a place holder auction on ebay (just to hold it/show it and to vouch for my credibility as a legit seller; 15 years on ebay, 100% positive feedback).

Send me an offer through ebay or here as a pM(not sure when i'll log back in again here) and we'll go from there. I'll ship worldwide.

Thanks for looking.

www.ebay.com/itm/252114622040?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

p.s. if posting sales like this is not allowed, I apologize, and please let me know and feel free to delete/close the thread.

UGH PPVIII! Not because of the line-up, I think it's one of the best ever. It's because I missed it due to back surgery #1 (I've had three). Since III it's one of only three I've missed. Redemption playing all of Sapphire (have they ever played it since?), Communic (have they ever been to the States since?), Threshold (long overdue to be back, Milton and Glenn do something about that please!), and After Forever (never got to see them and then they broke up :().

And I can't say for sure since I wasn't there, but that was probably my buddy and long-time PP roommate Kelly from the ABQ that let you have that spot.

UGH PPVIII! Not because of the line-up, I think it's one of the best ever. It's because I missed it due to back surgery #1 (I've had three). Since III it's one of only three I've missed. Redemption playing all of Sapphire (have they ever played it since?), Communic (have they ever been to the States since?), Threshold (long overdue to be back, Milton and Glenn do something about that please!), and After Forever (never got to see them and then they broke up :().

And I can't say for sure since I wasn't there, but that was probably my buddy and long-time PP roommate Kelly from the ABQ that let you have that spot.

Yeah, I am waiting for Threshold too!!!!! :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

It wasn't my shirt. The four bands on the bottom from left to right were the Thursday bands. The t-shirts are printed in advance. VP gets to the country the day before and then is sent home for visa issues. That's why they're on the shirt. Capisce?

It wasn't my shirt. The four bands on the bottom from left to right were the Thursday bands. The t-shirts are printed in advance. VP gets to the country the day before and then is sent home for visa issues. That's why they're on the shirt. Capisce?

Ah sorry, I missed the ´thursday headliner´ part :). Now it makes sense. :yow::yow::yow::yow: Tema FINITO.