PROGPOWER 5 DVD!!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

ah fucking sick man, i know my friends uncle will most likely be in it!!! thatll be very cool, i cant wait to get it. :headbang: and maybe ill make it down there to see one, probably next year though as i got ozzfest (only for maiden) and a hammerfall/edguy concert coming up.

dargormudshark said:
Go to the PP forum...to read more and see the intro clip! OMG I can't wait I hope I am in it :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I will be happy enough getting it just cause I was there .... Hope I'm not in it though!!! :D

JonnyD said:
I will be happy enough getting it just cause I was there .... Hope I'm not in it though!!! :D

Maybe you are in it half-assed guiding me through the corridoors of the motel. ^___^ Will your shoulder be up to par this year ? Darg will loan me his. Between the both of you I am straight !!

Bryant

Bryant said:
Maybe you are in it half-assed guiding me through the corridoors of the motel. ^___^ Will your shoulder be up to par this year ? Darg will loan me his. Between the both of you I am straight !!

Bryant

Actually I hope that is in it!!! Ofcourse my shoulder will be ready!!!! :D