ProgPower band you're most looking forward to seeing (the poll)...

ProgPower VII band you're looking forward to most...

• Evergrey

Votes: 38 19.8%
  • Jorn

Votes: 19 9.9%
  • Mercenary

Votes: 29 15.1%
  • Epica

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • Freak Kitchen

Votes: 20 10.4%
  • Thunderstone

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Savage Circus

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Vision Divine

Votes: 16 8.3%
  • Pyramaze

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Wastefall

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
A couple of things surprise me about the current results of this poll:

1. Evergrey - while I certainly expect they'll be the fan favorite at the show, I didn't expect that they'd be the band people are "most looking forward to seeing". Since most of the folks around here have probably seen Evergrey at least once, I would have thought that would hurt them in this poll. It just shows how much this forum loves them.

2. Mercenary - they don't generate a lof of chatter, even around here. And although I've gotten the sense that I was in the minority, I found their previous PP appearance (which I was very much looking forward to) lackluster.

3. Pyramaze - I'm a bit surprised they're in 3rd. Good for them. They deserve it.

4. Jorn - less than 10%? Two less votes and he'd be in 7th Place.

Zod

Jorn and Mercenary tied.
Evergrey, Wastefall, Pyramaze, Savage Circus come afterwards.
Vision Divine and Epica.
Thunderstone and Freak Kitchen.

General Zod said:
A couple of things surprise me about the current results of this poll:

1. Evergrey - while I certainly expect they'll be the fan favorite at the show, I didn't expect that they'd be the band people are "most looking forward to seeing". Since most of the folks around here have probably seen Evergrey at least once, I would have thought that would hurt them in this poll. It just shows how much this forum loves them.

Zod

I guess if you actually had an idea of what other person's thought processes were, you would come to an easy conclusion:

Some people like to see a band more than once, and look forward to seeing the band they love more than all the others.

Considering how many times you saw "Nevergood" I thought you would have understood THAT.

Oh and don't be pissed you sound like you take way too many little things seriously.

No-Mercy said:
Savage Circus for me...definatly!!! thomen is my favorite drummer, and i fuckin love blind guardian, and the first SC album!!! so kick ass, i cant wait!
Probably the band I'm looking forward to second most. I think these guys have the potential to steal the show. Thier music is intense, heavy and they have big, singable choruses.:headbang:

Zod

This was tough for me, Mercenary, Pyramaze, SC, VD, and Epica are all high on my list. Most of all i'm looking forward to Simone, but since she wasn't an option and I like Mercenary more as a band in general, i'm going with Mercenary. The only band on the lineup I plan on missing completely is Wastefall, just don't hear anything I like.

I'd say I'm really looking forward to JORN & FK but EVERGREY are going to be awesome...

Well...I'm pretty sure you guys are all fucked...

It's my prediction that Thunderstone will be the "pleasant surprise" of the festival...that coveted 3rd slot that will blow everyone away...

Just you wait...you poseurs...hehe!

Rock on!