OFFICIAL PPUSA INTERVIEW: Circus Maximus...Any Questions For the Band?

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Hola!

The great and mighty Zod will be chatting with Circus Maximus vocalist Michael Eriksen very soon.

If it was you on the phone with Michael, what would you like to know about the band?

Post your questions here. Zod will cherry pick the best of the best, offer up a few choice comments, and prepare himself for another killer interview for the official ProgPower USA interview web site and printed program!

Bill

you guys really stepped it up for your second release - isolate. not only that, but the vibe of the cds are just totally different for the most part. what kind of contrasts and comparisons can we expect from your next release?

After seeing CM totally kick ass live.. I would ask after the 3rd cd is released will there be a live cd/dvd in the near future?

I believe that Michael Eriksen had stated in the program for ProgPower VI that Circus Maximus had been a band for about ten years prior to releasing "The 1st Chapter." Does this mean that there's a wealth of unreleased material, and if so, is there a chance that this material will ever be heard by the general public?

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

In your last teaser video I believe I heard a bit of the Toto song "Home of the Brave" being played live. Is there any chance the ProgPower fans will get to hear that or something similar?

I would ask if the band is influenced by video games at all. Listening to CM makes me want to play some oldschool Super Nintendo RPGs.

If you look at the bios on their website, you'll find that each member loves their video games. I think it's safe to say that some of those games have found their way into the lyrical content.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert