PROGPOWER EUROPE 2007

WOuldn;t a Savatage reunion for 2007 be great at ProgPower USA 8??

if I had a bottomless checkbook, I'd so be going to this just so I could see Circus Maximus live again...

I'm just OBSESSED with 'The 1st Chapter'... :kickass:

Creeps said:
Did you miss it the first time around? All old-school, that would be hard to top unless they played HOTMK front to back.:headbang:

I did see Weapons of Mass Destruction at PP5, but I want a full on Savatage show, not one with WOMD and Jon Oliva's Pain. Give me nothing but Savatage for 2+ hours including Zak Stevens singing on songs from his era.

Hmmmmmmmm i wonder, Maybe SPheric Universe Experience(Young and Talented), and maybe MEYVN(a lot of buzz on the Progpower Europe forum about them).

Harvester said:
For those wondering, this was not the original date booked. Due to various factors including headliner availability, Jewish holidays, and Atlanta conventions already booked in Sept (meaning zero hotel rooms available), I had no choice but to move it to that specific weekend. I apologize to Rene at ProgPower Europe over any problem this may cause him. I just realized it was the same weekend after I had already confirmed the move with the bands, venues, hotels, etc the *second* time.

cheers,

Glenn
Bummer, but these things happen. Now we know which bands aren't going to be at PP for sure. Too bad we all can't be at two places at once.

You know what would be cool. To have a video link between the two events, even though they are a different times, that would be awesome to salute our metal brothers across the pond like that :headbang: